Had plan to go hiking in the woods and camp out Sat night after work but mother nature had other ideas, it started raining nice and hard. Bummer.
Good news is since I could not go hang I decided to make stuff bags for a bunch of gear and change out the suspensions on some hammocks as I am playing around with whoopies on a couple of new DIY. Made several different sizes stuff bags and slighty different variations trying to decide which method I like best. I was inspecting one I had finished sewing and discovered I had cut through the drawstring channel while trimming loose threads. Rather than throw it away, I cut off the channel and resewed it, heated up a nail and melted a couple of holes for the drawstring and a few minutes later I had the drawstring threw the second hole and the bag is now in use.
Got real good at rethreading the needle on my thread injector.
Now I am looking at going out into the woods Tuesday night if it is not raining.