Hello, I just got into hammock camping towards the end of last summer. I bought a grand t ultra light, a Byer of Maine easy travel hammock, and made an attempt at a DIY gathered end with rip stop I found at Wally World. First impressions were that I have definitely been bitten by the hammock bug. I have a long way to go, however, before I can, get set up and comfortable in under a half hour with any consistency. I also am not crazy about having one side of my body pushed a little higher than the other on the wall side of the hammock. I am laying on the diagonal but wonder if I'm doing something wrong here. I'm not sure if getting a WBBB would solve this, with the foot box, or if I just need to get better at adjusting the suspension so that there is the right amount of sag.

So after all that, here is my question(s): 1) if having my feet touch and one side pushed up bothers me, is this something that can be overcome with better hammocks (ie wbbb or others with a foot box) or will I just be marginally more comfortable and still asymmetrically posed

2) if you we're new and still trying to figure out if this is for you, and wanted to give winter hanging a go, would you recommend getting a WBBB, and getting by with pad for bottom insulation and regular sleeping bag for top insulation until you could save up for underquilt, or would you recommend I get better at using what I have and spend the money on the underquilt?

Sorry for the giant explanation. I really appreciate any suggestions you have for me.

Thanks,
Tim