Well Yesterday I really wanted to get out in the woods and see what the limits of some 3 season gear I have was. I saw it was supposed to get pretty cold that night ( well cold for Florida lol) so I finished up at work , Stopped by the house and grabbed my pack and off I went.I had planned on just hiking in 1 mile to the first shelter on the trail there is only a little over an hour of daylight left when I arrived there were a few people there so I decided to hike in to the next site about 3 miles away. Then I totally missed the site wasn't paying attention ended up hiking in around 6 miles and found a campsite that wasn't shown on the map. Checked it out and it had plenty of trees I was using my Diy black table cloth Hammock, DIY UQ supposed to be good to 20 , DIY Sierra designs Wicked lite 45 TQ conversion. I also brought some extra gear in the case the gear didn't perform for me .I slept in a pair of Under Armor running shorts with some generic medium base layer bottoms, Columbia silver-ridge shirt with medium Marmot base layer. pair of Wigwam low cut socks with a pair of Smartwool socks over them Columbia balaclava and a Blackrock gear hat. lowest temp recorded that night was 29..Everything seemed to work out great. I also had an 1/8" GG pad under my feet. I got up about to 5am to answer the call Man I couldn't wait to get back in the hammock. The Hike out was alot more enjoyable. I attempted to put together a slideshow of my overnighter Let me know what you think ....