Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 325
  1. #221
    Senior Member swankfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    South Louisiana
    Posts
    1,447
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by ftroop94 View Post
    I spoke with the Ranger again this afternoon. I will print up a bunch of flyers that identify us as a group and we will all park together in a cluster placing the flyers in our automobile dashboards. We will then only need to fill out one permit for the group. I'll handle that!

    Snowing here right now!
    Hey FT,

    Can you email me the flyer so I can put it on my dash? Sure I will be the only long term parker from LA, but I will not be present when y'all depart or depart for that matter...never mind, they may get concerned you left one behind, we won't get out till Monday.



    swank

  2. #222
    Senior Member MedicineMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Roan Mountain,TN
    Hammock
    Traveler with HNO AirShip
    Tarp
    HNO AirShip
    Insulation
    Leiglo 5/50
    Suspension
    Everything Dutch
    Posts
    5,659
    Images
    76
    e-mail a pdf, a good idea, we won't be arriving until probably around 11pm Thursday.

  3. #223
    Senior Member chattalotchuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    usa
    Hammock
    zpks bivy (fav DH DUL)
    Tarp
    zpacks pocket tarp
    Insulation
    ugq tq-wm ultralit
    Suspension
    ground
    Posts
    173
    Images
    2

    left off the list

    Hi all,
    on 12.31.12 i asked to join if i wasn't crashing the hang and i see im not on the list. would like to be there..

  4. #224
    Senior Member Roche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    off line
    Posts
    916
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck View Post
    Hi all,
    on 12.31.12 i asked to join if i wasn't crashing the hang and i see im not on the list. would like to be there..
    Perhaps your check for initiation, registration, hanging fees, taxes, tips and destination charges did not clear. I've added you to the list - bring a check, make that a certified check, cash is good, better yet certified cash.


    Attending:
    MedicineMan
    Poof
    Hangnout
    2sticks
    ftroop94
    Ragnall
    Zaikbait
    nickgann
    Detail Man
    Les Rust
    Bearpaw
    emcee
    Spamburglar
    Roche
    Traffic
    Sqwerl
    DJames
    Ewker
    Hamhocker
    Grapenut
    Grapenut's son
    chuck

    Maybe:
    gnatx
    Rayn

  5. #225
    Senior Member Roche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    off line
    Posts
    916
    Images
    2
    I've been told by the higher authority we will arrive Friday AM, most likely without the little ones.

  6. #226
    Senior Member chattalotchuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    usa
    Hammock
    zpks bivy (fav DH DUL)
    Tarp
    zpacks pocket tarp
    Insulation
    ugq tq-wm ultralit
    Suspension
    ground
    Posts
    173
    Images
    2
    yeah no right i think my higher power paid thanks see ya

  7. #227
    Senior Member ftroop94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Carmel, IN
    Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    HG Cuben, WB Spinn
    Insulation
    Leigh-Lo, HG
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Posts
    424

    SAVAGE GULF: 7 -10 MARCH 2013 (OFFICIAL DATES) Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Roche View Post
    I've been told by the higher authority we will arrive Friday AM, most likely without the little ones.
    Does that higher power haver her own Hadron for this trip?
    Afoot and light-hearted, I take to the open road,
    Healthy, free, the world before me,
    The long brown path before me, leading wherever I choose.

  8. #228
    Senior Member ftroop94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Carmel, IN
    Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    HG Cuben, WB Spinn
    Insulation
    Leigh-Lo, HG
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Posts
    424

    SAVAGE GULF: 7 -10 MARCH 2013 (OFFICIAL DATES) Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Roche View Post

    Attending:
    MedicineMan
    Poof
    Hangnout
    2sticks
    ftroop94
    Ragnall
    Zaikbait
    nickgann
    Detail Man
    Les Rust
    Bearpaw
    emcee
    Spamburglar
    Roche
    Traffic
    Sqwerl
    DJames
    Ewker
    Hamhocker
    Grapenut
    Grapenut's son
    gnatx
    chuck

    Maybe:
    gnatx brother
    Rayn
    gnatx is in...and maybe his brother
    Afoot and light-hearted, I take to the open road,
    Healthy, free, the world before me,
    The long brown path before me, leading wherever I choose.

  9. #229
    DJames's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Hammock
    BIAS WWM
    Tarp
    Superfly/Toxaway
    Insulation
    HG Phoenix/Borrow
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Posts
    95
    Hey, I'm +1 now, my youngest daughter is going to come along. Her first hang and first hike. Not sure who's more excited!
    So many trees, so little time!

    DJ

  10. #230
    Senior Member crackrbilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spring City,Tenn. Dowling Park,Fla.
    Hammock
    INSULHAMMOCK
    Tarp
    DIY
    Insulation
    INSULHAMMOCK
    Suspension
    I was expelled
    Posts
    870
    Images
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Roche View Post
    Perhaps your check for initiation, registration, hanging fees, taxes, tips and destination charges did not clear. I've added you to the list - bring a check, make that a certified check, cash is good, better yet certified cash.


    Attending:
    MedicineMan
    Poof
    Hangnout
    2sticks
    ftroop94
    Ragnall
    Zaikbait
    nickgann
    Detail Man
    Les Rust
    Bearpaw
    emcee
    Spamburglar
    Roche
    Traffic
    Sqwerl
    DJames
    Ewker
    Hamhocker
    Grapenut
    Grapenut's son
    chuck

    Maybe:
    gnatx
    Rayn

    Thats some funny s**t right there
    Ignorance is simply not knowing, Stupidity is knowing and not doing. "Stupidity should be painful"


    "Have you ever stood and stared at it, marveled at its beauty, its genius? Billions of people just living out their lives oblivious" Agent Smith, The Matrix


    Please leave suggestions and comments on our H.O.C.
    http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=57721

    Come check out our Creation
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uw7-XGKnDU


    Insulhammock
    http://camping-hammock.us/

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 03-30-2014, 16:54
  2. Savage Gulf 7-10 March 2013
    By ftroop94 in forum Trip Reports
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 03-25-2013, 03:07
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 12:11
  4. Savage Gulf March 29-30
    By Jtupnsmoke in forum Southeast
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2013, 22:56
  5. Tn>savage gulf>march 2103
    By ftroop94 in forum Southeast
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 12:35

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •