WBBB 1.7 DL
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    SynMat9/Phantom 15
    Suspension
    Kammok Python Strp

West Coast/PCT Trail Days?

So is there a annual event (such as this one on the East coast http://www.traildays.us) in the West that has gear vendors, events, food and so on? I did a search but only came up with small, local 1 & 2 day events that don't seem to compare to the one I linked above that is in the East
    My Flickr / My YouTube

"Most of us are just about as happy as we make up our minds to be" - Abraham Lincoln

"A left handed, open minded, closed mouth (quiet), over-analytical, under the radar, through the woods kind of guy" -Me

Hammock
    DIY Bridge db layer 1.1
    Tarp
    DIY 12'
    Insulation
    DIY Climashield
    Suspension
    amsteel/tree strap
    Quote Originally Posted by Oregon View Post
    So is there a annual event (such as this one on the East coast http://www.traildays.us) in the West that has gear vendors, events, food and so on? I did a search but only came up with small, local 1 & 2 day events that don't seem to compare to the one I linked above that is in the East
    www.pct77.org will get you the link to ADZPCTKO which is the annual kick-off event that I think you're looking for.

La Di Da:

"Who Should Attend ADZPCTKO?

Our focus has always been on Pacific Crest Trail thru-hikers, and the weekend events are designed primarily for these intrepid hikers. If you:

Are attempting to thru-hike the PCT in 2012, we can issue needed permits and we offer seminars, up-to-date information on trail conditions, last-minute equipment checks, an opportunity to get to know your fellow hikers, and plenty of inspiration and guidance from those who've gone before.
    Are planning a thru-hike attempt in the next few years, you can see (and buy) state of the art equipment from vendors who specialize in ultralight gear for long-distance hikes, learn more about the trail experience and the beautiful country that the PCT traverses, and join the trail community.
    Have completed a substantial portion of a thru hike, you can reconnect with others you hiked with, and share your pictures, your knowledge, your joys, and your harrowing experiences with a new generation of hikers.
    If you're not in one of these categories, ADZPCTKO is probably not for you. Although we'd love to throw it open to anyone and everyone who has a passing interest in the PCT, we no longer have the space to do that. Come on back when you're ready for your thru hike!"

• + New Posts