Quote Originally Posted by SnarkyJosh View Post
Finally got a chance to try mine out. I've got some tweaking to do, but the first test worked out better than I expected. It was 31*F when I went to bed and the overnight low was 24*F. I did wake up in the middle of the night with a slightly cold back, I could have ignored it but I thew my ALPS CCF pad in the hammock and slept 'til 9:30am.

I could feel a gap between my back and the UQ, I will have to play with the cinching. Also, I may rig up some triangle thingies to change the attachment location, I didn't like the cord touching my head. I'm normally a warm sleeper so I should be able to sleep comfortably down to about 30*F with this setup.

For reference, the rest of my clothing/insulation: Polartec silk-weight top and bottom, Polartec 200 micro-fleece pullover, Guide Series heavyweight fleece bottoms, Terramar Geo Fleece balaclava (didn't wear, used as pillow), Wigwam merino wool socks. Kelty Light Year 20* down mummy bag.

Also, there was just a slight breeze and I had my tarp setup with the windward side closed off.

Looks good and comfy! Nice job )