DIY Gathered & Whipped/Lite Owl
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Quilts
    Suspension
    whoopie slings Duh

OMG Hammock Gear

I just ran home(ok so I drove) and took the box off my front porch and into the basement where my gear is ready to be loaded for a weekend of hanging in MO. I carefully opened the box and looked inside. Two out of three (the third i don't need until spring) of my quilts where sitting in there ready to go. I opened both stuff sacks and what I saw next is indescribable. Two of the nicest well made quilts I've ever seen. I bye a lot of high end gear, and usually can notice what good craftsmanship looks like. Well this isn't good it's GREAT. It has been a long time since I've been this impressed with something I've purchased. Adam and Jenny all I can do is say thanks and I WILL be purchasing from you again. In fact when it's time for HG to ship my summer UQ ill probably be ready to add to that order. For all of those that are waiting for their Orders to be fulfilled, the wait is so worth it. I promise.

Hammock
    WBRR, 35 inch dogbones
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole/OMWintr
    Insulation
    UGQ/HG/AHE
    Suspension
    Whoops/Dutch Bling
    Images
    They do very nice work and I am sure you will enjoy your hangs with their gear. Its always 1st rate! Happy Hanging!
    2nd CAG, CAP 2-1-5 5th Marines, 1st Mar. Div.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combined_Action_Program

Hammock
    Sparrow
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Incubator; Burrow
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    congrats on the new gear!
    With beauty all around you, may you walk.

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Lynx/Quilts
    Suspension
    Straps
    Images
    Congrats on the new gear. HammockGear stuff is incredible. I have an Incubator and Burrow and both are impeccable. Good stuff.
    Brian
    Denver, CO
    Father. Husband. Scoutmaster.

Images
    Chewy, could you let me know how long ago you ordered?

I ordered and paid for a Winter Palace tarp December 8th and received an immediate confirmation. I have not heard from HG since. It has been 41 days which is a longer delay than they are indicating on their website. I sent an email inquiring about the order but have received no reply. I am getting concerned because the time limit to open up a "PayPal dispute" is approaching (45 days). Not sure what I should do.

Scott

Hammock
    Wbbb 1.1dbl.- Traveler multicam 1.9
    Tarp
    H.G. Cuben camo
    Insulation
    Phinc-burrow- H.R.
    Quote Originally Posted by IMScotty View Post

I ordered and paid for a Winter Palace tarp December 8th and received an immediate confirmation. I have not heard from HG since. It has been 41 days which is a longer delay than they are indicating on their website. I sent an email inquiring about the order but have received no reply. I am getting concerned because the time limit to open up a "PayPal dispute" is approaching (45 days). Not sure what I should do.

Scott
    Call Them... Adam always answers his phone..
    We would be one step closer to world peace, if everyone slept in a hammock..

Hammock
    1.1 dbl ge double strech-side
    Tarp
    Tadpole/ Superfly
    Insulation
    HG- TQ,UQ- DIY PL
    Suspension
    Whoopie,D Buckle
    Images

Scott
    I would go to the web site, get the phone number and give them a call. They are great to talk with, and can give you the answers....RR
    I'm a member of PETA!!!!

People
    Eating
    Tasty
    Animals

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Lynx/Quilts
    Suspension
    Straps
    Images

Scott
    +1 to what others have said. No need for PayPal dispute. They're trustworthy. Give a call or another email. Also, tarps tend to take a bit longer and they're a bit further behind than their average web site times list (due to holiday orders). I just received my burrow top quilt, which took about a month.

It takes a while, but their gear is worth it. Top notch.
    Brian
    Denver, CO
    Father. Husband. Scoutmaster.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Traveler XL
    Tarp
    Mamajamba
    Insulation
    Wooki
    Suspension
    Cinch buckle
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
    I just ran home(ok so I drove) and took the box off my front porch and into the basement where my gear is ready to be loaded for a weekend of hanging in MO. I carefully opened the box and looked inside. Two out of three (the third i don't need until spring) of my quilts where sitting in there ready to go. I opened both stuff sacks and what I saw next is indescribable. Two of the nicest well made quilts I've ever seen. I bye a lot of high end gear, and usually can notice what good craftsmanship looks like. Well this isn't good it's GREAT. It has been a long time since I've been this impressed with something I've purchased. Adam and Jenny all I can do is say thanks and I WILL be purchasing from you again. In fact when it's time for HG to ship my summer UQ ill probably be ready to add to that order. For all of those that are waiting for their Orders to be fulfilled, the wait is so worth it. I promise.
    You know high end gear so I assume you're familiar with Western Mountaineering. Their gear is definitely great gear in my opinion. How does Hammock Gear compare?

And BTW, my Burrow is on order.
    Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday...there is no someday.

Hammock
    Wilderness Logic Night OWL
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    Pheonix 3s, te-wa
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    "Two of the nicest well made quilts I've ever seen. I bye a lot of high end gear, and usually can notice what good craftsmanship looks like. Well this isn't good it's GREAT. It has been a long time since I've been this impressed with something I've purchased"

I have gear envy more than ever! Thanks for sharing!
    I like refried beans. That's why I wanna try fried beans, because maybe they're just as good and we're just wasting time. You don't have to fry them again after all.

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast