Tarp
    WB Superfly/ Henne
    Insulation
    Warbonnet Lynx
    Suspension
    Continuous loop/ b
    Images

Need Help From a DIYer !

Was wondering if any of you do it yourselfers would lend a hand ? Bought a Quilt Kit from Ray Jardine and think I bit off more than I can chew !! Need help putting it together !! Anyone intrested in taking it on ??? Will pay for your help !!

Hammock
    DIY Gathered End
    Tarp
    DIY Asym
    Insulation
    DIY Modular Quilt
    Suspension
    Whoopies/MSH
    Images
    What seems to be the problem? If you're having trouble with the quilt, perhaps we can all help with advice and troubleshooting individual issues before you go to the length of paying someone to do it for you.

Otherwise, well, PM me; I'd be willing to do it for the cost of shipping (I hate seeing folks unable to get out there in the woods).

But, I really do think that a synthetic quilt is one of the easier projects to start with and well within most folks' grasp, even if they don't know it yet. Let's hear where you're having trouble before you decide to pay for expertise in making the quilt! The experience of learning how to do it right will help you down the road if you intend on DIYing in the future.
    "Just prepare what you can and enjoy the rest."
    --Floridahanger

Hammock
    night owl
    Tarp
    diy big blue tarp
    Insulation
    diy JCP jacket uq,
    Suspension
    woooooopieee
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FLRider View Post
    What seems to be the problem? If you're having trouble with the quilt, perhaps we can all help with advice and troubleshooting individual issues before you go to the length of paying someone to do it for you.

Otherwise, well, PM me; I'd be willing to do it for the cost of shipping (I hate seeing folks unable to get out there in the woods).

But, I really do think that a synthetic quilt is one of the easier projects to start with and well within most folks' grasp, even if they don't know it yet. Let's hear where you're having trouble before you decide to pay for expertise in making the quilt! The experience of learning how to do it right will help you down the road if you intend on DIYing in the future.
    See this right here is why i love this form so much. there are some really good people on here. i can sew a bit. and it will not fall apart, but it wont look good I will and can also lend a hand.

Hammock
    WB Traveler Single 1.7/WBBB DBL 1.1
    Tarp
    ZPack CF/Superfly
    Insulation
    Mt Wsh 3/MMG Shamu
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    I will say that the Jardine quilt was about the first DIY project that I tried and I will tell you that, while it appears daunting just looking at it, when you go through the individual steps, it isn't as hard as it appears. Probably the biggest challenge is just dealing with all of that fabric, and I find a LOT of clothes pins and an empty section of floor to be my best friends

SN
    Please visit my AmJustDuane YouTube channel

• + New Posts