Seventh Annual WhiteBlaze (and HF) Nashville Winter Dinner
Saturday, February 23, 2013

Here's the itinerary (you are welcome to any or all of the activities):

2:00 - for those who would like, and if someone will volunteer to lead?-- a hike at Radnor Lake State Natural Area. Details to be announced. I need one or more volunteers to be in charge of this for me, please.

5:00 - Dinner at Ruby Tuesday next door to REI in Brentwood. RSVPs are very helpful, so I can tell Ruby Tuesday how many to expect.

7:00 - Presentation next door at REI by Tony Hook, Executive Director of the Cumberland Trail Conference. The Cumberland Trail runs from Chattanooga, TN to Cumberland Gap, KY, parallel to the Appalachian Trail. It is a part of the Great Eastern Trail system that will ultimately offer an alternative long-distance trail in the eastern USA, to the Appalachian Trail.

Questions? Volunteers? Complaints? Anyone needing a place to stay? Anyone offering a place to stay for out-of-towners?

Here is the address (and phone number) for the Nashville REI (Ruby Tuesday is next door)--
261 Franklin Road
Brentwood, TN 37027
(615) 376-4248

Check this thread for changes and updates, which I'll post if necessary.

I'm looking forward to seeing whoever is able to attend. Last year we had three dozen for dinner. Nothing like getting together for good food and yakking with fellow AT hikers and hammockers. Well, except for hiking and hanging!

Rain Man