This is my first thread on hammock forums but I just had to post this. Being new to the hammock community I just started down the path to hanging a little over a month ago (however have been backpacking for many years) and so I sold lots of backpacking gear and bought two WB Blackbirds and then started looking for insulation. After lots of good things to hear about most all manufacturers I decided on UGQ in large part due to the options you have with colors, temps, etc. I finally recieved my 2 Zeppelin UQ's and Flight Jacket TQ today and I can't express how impressed I am by the craftsmanship and quality of the product particularly coming from a small company. I mean the materials used and the quality of down and loft is better than what you find on most all major brands. Being a big Marmot fan, in large part due to their high quality sleeping bags, I always felt that they were the standard on down and sleeping bag materials and I still believe they are but Paul and the gang at UGQ are right there with the best. With some of the other small cottage type companies that I have experience with I always felt like they were doing a good job but that there may be small mistakes or flaws due in large part to not having the expensive sewing machines, etc. to do the job to the standard of large companies. The stuff from UGQ is built every bit as well as anything I've purchased, flawless and well thought out. I'm still new to this whole thing but I know quality when I see it and UGQ has it figured out. Much praise and great job to Paul and his crew at UGQ!