Hammock
    hh safari
    Tarp
    hh hex 1.3
    Insulation
    jacks nest
    Suspension
    woopie slings
    If you are in the Demascus VA area during trail days (I think in may) Hennessy always has deep discounts I've seen 1/2 price.

Hammock
    BIAS WWM
    Tarp
    WB MJ
    Suspension
    Whoopie/Toggles
    Quote Originally Posted by ARCHER11 View Post
    Well, warbonnet had a blem mamajamba for a good deal so I went with it. Its probably a little more than i need but it should provide a little extra comfort for just a few ounces more. Now I just need it to warm up so I can get out there!
    Can you elaborate on this deal? I'm literally in the same predicament as you are(were). I'm really leaning towards the MJ as well. A PM would suffice if you prefer to keep private the details of your deal.
    There are two rules for success:
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Another great option for a light tarp that covers the WWM is a WL Tadpole.
    I have had one and know a couple other plp that use the tadpole with the WWM and it provides plenty of coverage..

The AHE Toxaway is another great tarp with a lot of coverage for the WWM.

Quote Originally Posted by pacecar View Post
    Can you elaborate on this deal? I'm literally in the same predicament as you are(were). I'm really leaning towards the MJ as well. A PM would suffice if you prefer to keep private the details of your deal.
    No problem, it's no secret. If you go to the WB website and click on the promotions tab, they explain that you can inquire about blemish products. I contacted Warbonnet via email and just asked if they had any blemish tarps. Originally I was looking for the edge tarp but they didn't have any. They did have a Mamajamba though. There were a few small needle holes just below the ridgeline but they've been fixed with silicone and the tarp works just as it's supposed to. Shoot them an email and they'd be able to let you know what belm products are available.

Thanks for all the replies guys! Originally I had written off the tadpole but I think it's a lightweight option that should be looked at for the longer hammocks. When I first compared the edge with the tadpole, I thought the extra length the tadpole provided was in its width. I later realized that the extra length was in the ridgeline. I may pick up a tadpole in the future but for now Ill enjoy my Mamajamba. Bring on the rain!

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123