Been playing with my thread injector learning the basics and figured I would tackle something a little more than ditty bags and hems... This was my first victim of an overpopulated closet of sleeping bags. It was a 15-20 yr old Campmor down sleeping bag rated at 20*. I figured if I messed up it would not be a great loss. I think that it somewhere in the range of 550 or 600 FP. Saw quite a few feathers when I opened it up so the standards may have been a little more lax back then.
Went with a straight taper and a sewn foot box but left the channel (that was at the head of the bag) on the new bottom so I could vent if I needed to. Anyway.... not every stitch is parallel and even but for the most part I am pleased with the outcome.