Okay, so a few things:

I just got in my Hennessy Hammock Expedition Asym Classic, and it's awesome. A few of you posted on here that I might feel cramped since I'm 5'10 or 5'11 (depends on who's measuring) and it's recommended for no one over 6 feet. I fit beautifully inside of this thing. I even took out my new Marmot Sawtooth 15* mummy bag and laid in it for a while and I was just as cozy as could be.

Also!

I had no idea Hennessy was running a special where they were giving away a free Hennessy Hammock Cub (for a kid, I assume) with a purchase of one of their hammocks! Awesome, free hammock! Being as I'm 22, single, and no children, I don't really need it. Either way, it came with snake skins, so I decided to string it up and see how it felt and I fit in it just fine. Now, as I'm typing this, I looked over at the package and noticed that it said weight limit was 120 lbs. =O Uh oh! I'm no where near that. I'm 5'10 or 5'11 (once again, depending on who's doing the measuring) and at about 175 lbs. This being said, do you guys think I just got lucky and didn't break it, or should I continue to try it out? haha You decide!

With these pictures I look like I'm product placing for Hennessy, but you normally stick to what you know, and I like their products. =D