gotta say that I love the new suspension... I initially used the shock cord through the channels with a cord lock/mitten hook going straight to my triangles... I didn't like the way the UQ scrunched up/shrunk (hopefully you know what I mean) when a load was applied. Picked up some line locks from DIY and stuck them on the corners copying the Leighlo suspension. I used some gross gain on both sides of the nylon just to strengthen in the corners and applied the locks. Used lash-it for the foot end and 1/8 shock on the head end. Probably could have used some smaller shock cord but its what I had.
** the UQ is a 60" Lost Biker shell packed with 12 oz of 850.