I'm still planning to get out and hang April 5-7. I've got a bad case of cabin fever so waiting another 4 weeks would be quite painful.
Baring another Spring time blizzard I'm heading up to White Ranch.
Any/All are welcome to join me.
I will be in campsite #12 on the lower loop. If that one is taken then #18 is my second choice.
You can check the sign in board to find me. The name will be under "Myers"
As for April 19-21 that's 2 weeks before I'm heading to South Dakota. I should be able to make it.