Hammock
    WL Lite Owl / DIY
    Tarp
    Tadpole
    Insulation
    How cold is it?
    Suspension
    Always Changing :)
    Don't worry about it Rat. He'll be fine. Thanks though.
    If you ain't havin' fun, you're doin' it wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Caveman View Post
    Don't worry about it Rat. He'll be fine. Thanks though.
    You might want to check with your neighbor first. Find out if he is feeding Spike, (aka Reggie) before you pick him up for the trip.

Hammock
    WWM or tablecloth
    Tarp
    SuperFly
    Insulation
    shamu 40*
    Suspension
    UCR whoopie
    Images

Re: Tx>Goodwater loop>April 5,6 and 7

I would say eat trail food Friday night... That way we don't have anything to load back in the boat Saturday morning so we can hit the trail and see as much as we can before bailing back to the boat Saturday night...

Saturday night eat like kings so we can waddle the last few miles back to the cars Sunday and get the boat loaded again without being in a rush...
    Live, Laugh, Love, if that doesn't work. Load, Aim and Fire, repeat as necessary...

Buy, Try, Learn, Repeat

Hammock
    WBBB!,bias ww BMBH, DIY
    Tarp
    JRB, GG cuben twin
    Insulation
    tewa Mt.3. GG pad
    Suspension
    Whoopies or Amstel
    Images
    I stink so sorry. I have to bail. I have been asked to volunteer/climb for the Central Texas limestoner climbing competition and my son decided he wanted to compete again. Since he won the kids division last year can't really say no. Yall have fun. I even had a new hammock to play with. I will keep my eyes open for anything soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Notare View Post
    I stink so sorry. I have to bail. I have been asked to volunteer/climb for the Central Texas limestoner climbing competition and my son decided he wanted to compete again. Since he won the kids division last year can't really say no. Yall have fun. I even had a new hammock to play with. I will keep my eyes open for anything soon.

Good luck to you and your son and be safe on your climb....

Hammock
    DIY gathered end
    Tarp
    Maccat/gheto diy
    Insulation
    pads/PLUQ
    Suspension
    diy straps
    i guess i will know 100% if i am going to make it by wed night and will post whether i am in or not, but right now i have heard no mention from work saying that i will need to be driving to florida over the weekend, and my boss usually gives me a week or so notice before have to be on site. so i'm about 95%

if beer does get picked up for me, I usually drink lonestar, which is to say, i'll drink anything from a can.

Hammock
    Freebird, HHExUL w/zip mod
    Tarp
    HM Suite, UGQ, HG
    Insulation
    WB Yeti, 5n1 Jerry
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleMJM View Post
    I'm very interested and hope I can make it work. I've marked the date on the calendar and as long as the Sarge planning curse doesn't strike it should be a good one.
    Still interested... still on the calendar... unfortunately, not the only thing on the horizon and it's looking less likely that I'll be able to make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Klanecfsb View Post
    Last time I said "I want to try and make this" I jinxed my self. If I say I'm going for it, my boss will call and I'll have to be in Florida at the end of the week(probably not a bad thing). So I'm not going say that I'm going, but I've been lurking, and all this mention of cookies and beer have peaked my interest.
    Kevin, it was great visiting with you at Fairfield... cookies and beer are magic for me too. These are great guys going on this trip and I think you'll have a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by Brute1100 View Post
    Saturday night eat like kings so we can waddle the last few miles back to the cars Sunday and get the boat loaded again without being in a rush...
    Next to hammocks, four of my favorite things include beer, cookies, eating like kings, and waddling after. I sure hate to miss this one but it's looking less and less likely.

Hammock
    WWM or tablecloth
    Tarp
    SuperFly
    Insulation
    shamu 40*
    Suspension
    UCR whoopie
    Images

Re: Tx>Goodwater loop>April 5,6 and 7

Sorry you won't make it unclemjm... You would have been a welcome addition...

And same goes to the rest... I would have loved to met all of you, that's the reason we do these things... Sorry you guys can't make it... There will be others...
    Live, Laugh, Love, if that doesn't work. Load, Aim and Fire, repeat as necessary...

Buy, Try, Learn, Repeat

Hammock
    DIY gathered end
    Tarp
    Maccat/gheto diy
    Insulation
    pads/PLUQ
    Suspension
    diy straps
    Kevin, it was great visiting with you at Fairfield... cookies and beer are magic for me too. These are great guys going on this trip and I think you'll have a blast.
    yeah It was nice meeting you and your family, and really informative to see all the different set ups you had going.

Hammock
    WBBB!,bias ww BMBH, DIY
    Tarp
    JRB, GG cuben twin
    Insulation
    tewa Mt.3. GG pad
    Suspension
    Whoopies or Amstel
    Images
    THanks I am interested in getting out with you guys and even want to play with new hammock but I love this climbing event I have been climbing in this comp for 10+ years now. I just totally miss read the date and didn't realize until I got a phone call to volunteer for part of the day. Who knows maybe my son will have a repeat. Little 9 yr old phenom.

• + New Posts
  • Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast