The third grand prize winner in the Dutchwaregear.com FREE Sweepstakes Extravaganza Giveaway is:

Funny story here, first number to come up in the random number generator was #228 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . DUTCH!!! So this week there are two winners, I am sure he will let me know which he wants, probably more than one. And our second winner is. . . .

Overgrown

Overgrown wins choice of a complete suspension package from Dutchwaregear.com. The choices are as follows:

1. A pair of Dutchwaregear.com Whoopie Hooks on 7/64th Amsteel Blue whoopie slings with a set of either 6" 7/64th Amsteel Blue continuous loops or 15" 7/64th Amsteel Blue continuous loops. Overgrown may choose from red, green, orange, blue, yellow, black or silver for any of the 4 peices in any combination. Also Overgrown may choose the length of camo polyester tree huggers to go along with this ultra lightweight suspension.

2. A pair of Dutchwaregear.com Dutch Buckles with 7/64th Amsteel Blue whoopie slings again in any color combination that Overgrown would like. I will also make a pair of camo polyester tree straps to the length that Overgrown desires to run through the Dutch Buckle.

New in the Third week, for option 1 or 2 Overgrown may choose a UCR instead of whoopie slings!!!!

3. A pair of cinch buckles with 7/64th Amsteel Blue loops already spliced on in either 6" or 15' and any color combination. Included will be a set of 15' camo polyester tree straps and a pair of Dutchwaregear.com Titanium Dutch Clips.

Congratulations to Overgrown on his fantastic win and remember there is 1 more week to go in the Dutchwaregear.com FREE Sweepstakes Extravaganza Giveaway.