Tarp
    Clark XL-Fly
    Insulation
    KAQ NR UQ/AHE KAQ
    Suspension
    Strap/cinch buckle

Thumbs up Customer Service Kudos!!!!

To the Jacks:

I all I can say to anyone who is reading this is KUDOS to the Jacks and their customer service.

OK, here is the story. After looking all over the internet to try and find a set of tri-glides to complete a strap system that I was working on, I came across the ones on their website. I contacted them and asked some technical questions, they covered them with no problem. I was so impressed with their ability to answer my questions that I purchased a set of straps and tri-glides, or at least I thought I did...........I was concerned when I got an e-mail from Jack explaining that there was a issue with my credit card. I was confused by this so I tried to re-place the order over the weekend through the website and got the same issue. This to say the least this had me confused because I had just used the card to book a hotel in New Orleans the weekend before. After speaking to Jack and him telling me that is was Paypal who was declining the card I contacted my credit card provider to see if there was a problem on their end. This was such a pleasure!!!!!! After another phone call to Jack, I got the phone number for Paypal customer service. After four different people I was able to clear up why my card was blacklisted! I found out that I had declined a fraudulant charge that was made over a year ago through my credit card provider. This in turn caused Paypal to blacklist my card. Twenty minutes after talking to Paypal I call Jack back and asked if he would try to run the card again, success!!!!!!!

Jack, all I can say is thank you for going the extra effort and assisting me when most others would have given up. Got the confirmation from the USPS today, I will take some pics when I get the rig put together and will send them along to you. Once again, thank you for your patience and time, you have gained a loyal client from here on out.

John
    Last edited by bigbamaguy; 02-10-2009 at 23:22. Reason: need to learn to spell!!!!!!
    Par Si Vis Pace Para Bellum

Yeah, in addition to being nice guys they make some first class hammock gear.

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    That is the way to run a business!!!!!
    Someday a Mount Washington for me.......
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

Hammock
    Dual Layer WB Blackbird
    Tarp
    OES Cuben
    Insulation
    SnugFit
    Images
    JRB's customer service has always been top notch.
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it." -Terry Pratchett

Premium Quality, Fresh Roasted Coffee
    www.meancatcoffee.com

Hammock
    JRB BMBH
    Tarp
    JRB 11x10 Cat Tarp
    Insulation
    JRB UQ of season
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbamaguy View Post
    To the Jacks:

I all I can say to anyone who is reading this is KUDOS to the Jacks and their customer service.

OK, here is the story. After looking all over the internet to try and find a set of tri-glides to complete a strap system that I was working on, I came across the ones on their website. I contacted them and asked some technical questions, they covered them with no problem. I was so impressed with their ability to answer my questions that I purchased a set of straps and tri-glides, or at least I thought I did...........I was concerned when I got an e-mail from Jack explaining that there was a issue with my credit card. I was confused by this so I tried to re-place the order over the weekend through the website and got the same issue. This to say the least this had me confused because I had just used the card to book a hotel in New Orleans the weekend before. After speaking to Jack and him telling me that is was Paypal who was declining the card I contacted my credit card provider to see if there was a problem on their end. This was such a pleasure!!!!!! After another phone call to Jack, I got the phone number for Paypal customer service. After four different people I was able to clear up why my card was blacklisted! I found out that I had declined a fraudulant charge that was made over a year ago through my credit card provider. This in turn caused Paypal to blacklist my card. Twenty minutes after talking to Paypal I call Jack back and asked if he would try to run the card again, success!!!!!!!

Jack, all I can say is thank you for going the extra effort and assisting me when most others would have given up. Got the confirmation from the USPS today, I will take some pics when I get the rig put together and will send them along to you. Once again, thank you for your patience and time, you have gained a loyal client from here on out.

John
    Bigbamaguy/John,

Glad that we could help get the problem run to ground so that you and card were restored to full order.

Look forward to the pictures.

Pan
    Ounces to Grams.

www.jacksrbetter.com ... Largest supplier of camping quilts and under quilts...Home of the Original Nest Under Quilt, and Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock. 800 595 0413

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1
    Tarp
    TBD
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Sling/Web
    The Jacks are my staps great guys and bend over backwards to help people. I initially bought a set of straps from them, and after the winter hangout and seeing everyone elses' setup I went ahead and got an underquilt from them. My entire winter setup now fits in a ULA Conduit. Can't say enough great stuff about these guys.

Hammock
    Custom 1.7/1.1 WB Blackbird
    Tarp
    DIY SWT
    Insulation
    JRB Nest & DIY RMS
    Suspension
    Whoopee Slings
    Images
    I have to give them great kudos as well.

I ordered down sleeves from them as a Christmas present. I never opened them and tried them on until Christmas Morning and found that they felt a little more snug than I like. I emailed them and Monday after Christmas Pan called me. He told me he would make me a custom pair of sleeves with a little more girth to them as soon as he got back from a trip he was going on. A few weeks later he sent me thesleeves and I love them. I asked him to send me a Paypal invoice for the extra shipping he incurred. He would have nothing to do with it even after my second pleading with him. I can't say enough about their customer service!
    Stoikurt
    "Work to Live...Don't Live to Work!"

NW Highlands area of NJ in sight of Delaware Water Gap
    Hammock
    Warbonnet Traveler DBL 1.1
    Tarp
    BigMamaJamba spinn
    Insulation
    Yeti
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    I have been ordering from them for several years now and they always treat others as they would like to be treated - fairly, honestly and with great service as noted.

I maybe a future customer. Good story.

Hammock
    Molly Mac Gear
    Images
    I would be a JRB customer if my wallet had not already gone from ounces to grams!
    - MacEntyre
    "We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." - Ben Franklin
    www.MollyMacGear.com

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast