WB Blackbird 1.7dbl,Dangerbird 65
    Tarp
    Speer WinterTarp
    Insulation
    UGQ,JRB,MM
    Suspension
    WB, Whoopie Slings

Wonderful Community

I just wanted to say that this forum is by FAR the best forum I have ever been on. The forum members are so kind here. There is a wealth of knowledge to be found and members offer it up so readily and easily. For instance I had logged on yesterday evening and when I logged back on today there were over 700 new posts!!!!

I have completely changed my perspective on camping since joining. I used to be an avid ground dweller (not to say I still don't use a tent but thats only because I have yet to put the time into setting my Tallula up with her own hammock that suits her needs)...now I live in the trees while camped out on canoe trips.

This forum has opened my eyes up to the custom made super high quality gear to be found in North America...most of which is made by members on this very board. These cottage country industries are simply amazing!!! Special shout outs to Jacks R Better, Underground Quilts, Molly Mac Gear, Hammock Gear, Warbonnet, Dream Hammocks, Speer, Arrowhead Equipment, and Minibull Designs. If I have not mentioned your business here its simply because I'm either broke and have to save up lol or I havent had the opportunity yet...I'm a gear junkie and can gaurantee that I have browsed all of the cottage country industries on here and can say with ease that they all impress me with innovative gear!

I recently recieved a letter in the mail the other day from Hammock Forums. I must say that I had a lousy day at work and was tired and stressed out. That letter made my day. It basically thanked me for my donation to the forum and included inside was a Hammock Forum sticker...how cool is that?

There are so many members that I wish to thank for making this community warm, welcoming, and so interesting. Shug of course would be on that list but there are so many others including the fellow the other day who posted that wonderful dog story about walking to heaven. Bottom line is that all of the members on this board make it work and thrive. I'd like to thank all of the Hammock Forum members for making this the very BEST online community out there!!!!

THANK YOU,

Sam and Tallula

Hammock
    WBBB/TR, DIY, HH, SB DL, GT UL
    Tarp
    ID/OES/WB/WL
    Insulation
    HG/WB/Go-Lite/WB
    Suspension
    Whoopie/Straps/DW
    Images
    No kidding when its said - its the very best place to be!
    The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering. - St. Augustine

Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
    - Bob Marley

Hammock
    HH ULBA, but can't wait to try more
    Tarp
    MacCat Deluxe
    Insulation
    JRB UQ
    Images
    I second your sentiments. I've been part of many other on-line forums that after 3 posts turn into crappy insulting comments and this forum has developed into a culture of support and helpfulness. It's true, not only are we hangers more "evolved" than ground dwellers, but we're more "evolved" socially too!
    This is my signature.

• + New Posts