I would like to come up with a few (Non competitive?) challenges so need suggestions.

What I already came up with:
Fire starting; with ONE match. Flint n Steel, Ferro rod & scraper (with and without magnesium), bow & drill, manually turning the drill (sorry, can’t remember what that is called.) magnifying glass, _________________

Food gathering: I need a way to judge success. Yes, it’s not a competition, so I need to judge success not winner(s)

Shelter building: with & without brought items (space blankets, cord, tarps, etc.) testing will be to fill a 1 or 5 gallon bucket & throw water on top from 5’ away, 1 time each from each of 3 separate directions. As the prevailing wind at mom’s farm is from the West, that will be one direction regardless of shelter orientation. I’m only 5’7” tall, so water from the West will likely go IN an open door. I’m thinking an imaginary storm is 2 hours away.

Make a knife from a found item or items.

I would love to do navigation, but that would require me to know how to use map & compass & I’m an advanced beginner at best, so where would I start?

It would be great, & I will ask mom if it would be OK (know the answer, but I’ll ask) to set traps. Even if no is answer, perhaps we can set traps that trigger but don’t hold, so a tripped trap is a “success”. Fish trapping would be OK. I have "noodled" or fished barehanded the creek, but there are snappers in the creek, so do so at your own risk!

Make a bow or other distance weapon from items on hand. Timed?

Anyone got suggestions?