Eno Doublenest
    Tarp
    Cheap Guide Gear
    Insulation
    You callin me fat?
    Suspension
    Whoopie!!!!

Seattle area shop with gear esp UQ?

I know this is a terrible first real post, but I didn't see anything under the search including advanced search through Google. Sorry if this has been covered, is in the wrong area, or is somehow wrong in any manner....

Basically, here is the story:
    My mother is making me an underquilt because her sewing skills are awesome and mine suck, so I called for a favor. I would do better with a dull hatchet and 16 penny nail I think... /sigh

ANYWAY

She is having a hard time picturing the actual item and would like to see a couple before she starts. Although the videos help and are guiding her through the construction, they don't give her that hands on inspection she would like. Unfortunately, I can't find anywhere in the Seattle area that would have them so she could look at a few.

I tried REI already but they only have ENO hammocks, tarps and suspension. Other than that, I am at a loss.

Thanks for the help!!!!

Hammock
    Half-Wit/Dangerbird, Darien..
    Tarp
    Superfly/Minifly
    Insulation
    Phoenix/Burrow
    Suspension
    Woopie Sling

Talking UQ

Quote Originally Posted by sledjockey View Post
    I know this is a terrible first real post, but I didn't see anything under the search including advanced search through Google. Sorry if this has been covered, is in the wrong area, or is somehow wrong in any manner....

Basically, here is the story:
    My mother is making me an underquilt because her sewing skills are awesome and mine suck, so I called for a favor. I would do better with a dull hatchet and 16 penny nail I think... /sigh

ANYWAY

She is having a hard time picturing the actual item and would like to see a couple before she starts. Although the videos help and are guiding her through the construction, they don't give her that hands on inspection she would like. Unfortunately, I can't find anywhere in the Seattle area that would have them so she could look at a few.

I tried REI already but they only have ENO hammocks, tarps and suspension. Other than that, I am at a loss.

Thanks for the help!!!!
    Hello from Vancouver also...

I have an Incubater that you can look at if you want to hook up in Vancouver some where

Hammock
    Eno Doublenest
    Tarp
    Cheap Guide Gear
    Insulation
    You callin me fat?
    Suspension
    Whoopie!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenman View Post
    Hello from Vancouver also...

I have an Incubater that you can look at if you want to hook up in Vancouver some where
    That would be awesome especially to take some pics, measure, get dimensions, oogle....(ok, awkward ), etc..... Want me to just PM you my number and maybe we can get together this weekend some time?

I really appreciate it!!!!

Hammock
    Hennessy Hyperlite
    Tarp
    OES MacCat Deluxe
    Insulation
    HG Incubator 20 UQ
    You can also just order the shell from underquilts.com and add your filling, sew the end, and voila!
    Blog: www.renegadepilgrim.com
    Tumblr/Instagram/Twitter: renegadepilgrim

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

• + New Posts