F.S. - Kelty Comanche Backcountry Backpack 5600c.i. Boa Green

For sale is a Kelty Comanche Internal Frame backpack - 5600 C.I. - only used on one 4 day trip. Asking $85 shipped conus - PayPal only please (will ship to verified addresses)

This is basically a Green version of the Kelty Red Cloud - it's made for Gander Mountain (similar to a Bass Pro Shop, but well.. not )

I also read somewhere that this was their 50th Anniversary Backpack - FWTW

I bought it for winter camping, but ended up remembering that I don't like the cold... After 4 days I was ready to be done with it all -

That all said, it's a nicely laid out pack, it carries well - I carried 67lbs and it felt the same as the 35-40 I can sometime be found carrying in my Gregory Z55.
    You can access the internal compartment via the front zippered panel/pocket. I really liked all the pockets.
    It has a removal lid that turns into a fanny pack for day trips away from base camp.

It has "keepers" for skis on the sides, basically the side pockets are separate individual compartments that are tacked to the main bag on the sides of the pocket to leave the top/bottom open to slide a ski down behind the pocket - one on each side.

It also has a fleece pocket to put your sunglasses or an electric device that you wouldn't want scratched (phone, iPod, etc)

Stock photo displayed below, as i can't seem to figure out how to get a picture to upload from mobile device when I can get to a dinosaur I'll update them with actual photos.

Stock Photos:

My Photos:

Some more - just grainy
    Last edited by WetRivrRat; 03-03-2013 at 21:23. Reason: Add pics
    We all know of the original "Walk off the war" thru-hike - but, check out these guys, they're helping folks 'walk off the war' today -
    Donate to help fund gear for the warriors who are coming back home and need help walking off the war!
    WarriorHike.com

Updated with photos
    We all know of the original "Walk off the war" thru-hike - but, check out these guys, they're helping folks 'walk off the war' today -
    Donate to help fund gear for the warriors who are coming back home and need help walking off the war!
    WarriorHike.com

Hammock
    WBBB DL 1.1
    Tarp
    Superfly
    What size is it?
    What that means is something happened...

Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    Super Fly & Cuben
    Insulation
    DIY UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie
    How much does it weigh
    Bob and Bev

"The measure of a life is not its duration but its donation." Corrie Ten Boom

"Life is measured not by how many breaths you take but by how many moments take your breath away." attributed to a variety of different people

Hammock
    Ridge Runner
    Tarp
    Cuben W/Doors
    Insulation
    Pad
    Suspension
    stock straps
    If the old web site is correct it fits 17.5" to 21" torso. Nice pack, I would be all over this for a buddy of mine but hes too short for it.

I would concur with cjayflo on the size, it's pretty much a one-size-fits-most.
    It's listed as FITS TORSO (IN.) 17 1/2 - 21

Regarding the weight, its listed at 5lbs 7oz -
    personally I struggle to get my pack weight low enough to worry about the whole weight thing - I know what the weight is when I put it on and weight myself vs myself with the pack packed

It was asked via PM if this is from smoke free home - yes
    WarriorHike.com

Venturi962
    I'll take it.

Roger that - it's yours - PayPal info sent via PM
    WarriorHike.com

Mods - This item has sold and shipped -
    WarriorHike.com

• + New Posts