FS: Adidas Kanadia TR2 trail runners, size US 10.

For Sale: One pair of Adidas Kanadia TR2 trail runners, mis-marked as a men's US size 11, but fit like a 10.

The super aggressive traction is extremely grippy, and the abundance of mesh in the construction makes the shoes very breathable. It also keeps the weight down to 12.14 oz per shoe. After this mistagged pair arrived, I bought another pair that fits me properly, and I love the hell out of 'em. This PARTICULAR pair, however, has been hanging around my gear closet for over a year taking up space, and they need to go.

The shoes have been worn about a dozen times while I took the dog outside for her morning dump. That's it. They've never been worn on the dirt, never been sweated in, et cetera. In addition, since their last use, they've been thoroughly washed, then sat in a closet for a year. So, they're very clean, and definitely don't have any gross foot cooties. Actually, FWIW, I have some issues with OCD/"germophobia" so the idea of used shoes would typically gross me out, but even *I* would be ok with wearing these if....if, uh, I wasn't already me..? You know what I mean. :P

$27 delivered to your US address..

I'd also be interested in trades involving a FeatherFire stove, or titanium cookware.

Last edited by Gary from Yonkers; 03-11-2013 at 23:14.

• + New Posts