SOLD: a Treknology Double Diamond lumbar pack. This is the biggest, most heavy-duty lumbar pack I've ever seen. Treknology was a Seattle cottage gear maker and they turned this pack out in the USA. Really in excellent condition showing only light wear with no damage, no delamination or funky smells or stains. Everything says heavy duty on this one: good rugged construction all around. Great for hunting, day hiking, or a bug-out bag.
I have the shoulder straps rigged with black thread in the first couple photos so you can see the suspension features-- they won't stand up that way by themselves.
$30 plus shipping via PayPal. It takes a 18x16x7 box and ships at the 4 pound rate from 98115. PM me with your zip code for the actual shipping.
- 1500 cubic inch capacity (24 liters)
- Zippered side pockets can each hold a one liter Nalgene bottle (not included)
- Shoulder straps to wear it like a backpack, keeping your shoulders free and ventilated, and the weight down low. The pack won't fall down around your knees like a plain fanny pack can.
- The shoulder straps are removable or can be remounted on the upper D-rings to use as a shoulder strap, or you can add any snap clip style shoulder strap and use it as a shoulder/messenger bag.
- Sternum strap
- Wide load-bearing waist belt adjusts to 42" as shown. It can be removed as well. There are stabilizer and compression straps to the waist belt too.
- Removable framesheet with dense foam lumbar pad.
- Cargo straps on top
- "Stuff it" pocket. Great for stashing your rain jacket or fleece. The outer panel is also a zippered pocket
- Main compartment has zippered mesh pockets inside, heavy duty zipper on the lid.
- Heavy duty coated nylon pack cloth
- Weighs 2 lbs 6oz.