Images

Another Satisified Customer (Again)

I bought from Hammock Gear back when I first started Hammocking. They were awesome to deal with - fast professional and totally honest about their schedule and wait times. I have always remembered how great that first transaction was (2 UQ and 2 TQ). All of their stuff has been flawless and super durable.

This year we have been hosting 2 exchange students (girls from Spain and Ukraine). They have both enjoyed hammocking in the basement with friends this year during the winter. We have been waiting for a good time to take them camping in the Grand Canyon and at the last minute we decided that we could squeeze in 2 days during the start of our spring break. We just decided this at the end of last week and our spring break is starting this coming Saturday. So we needed an UQ and TQ for each of the girls - fast!

I contacted HG on Saturday and asked if they had any "in stock" items for immediate delivery. After a couple of emails back and forth (that's right - during the weekend), we were able to get it worked out. They are getting me 2 TQ and 2 UQ delivered by Friday (as in 3 days from now)!!!

I am just so happy!

Thanks Hammock Gear for another awesome experience and for allowing my poor planning to constitute an emergency on your part!!!

Hammock
    WBBB/TR, DIY, HH, SB DL, GT UL
    Tarp
    ID/OES/WB/WL
    Insulation
    HG/WB/Go-Lite/WB
    Suspension
    Whoopie/Straps/DW
    Images
    Just Congrats someone else a moment ago for their new HG gear! Another congrats to you and having this all work out last minute - have a good one at the Canyon!
    The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering. - St. Augustine

Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
    - Bob Marley

• + New Posts