Quote Originally Posted by WV View Post
Hey, Shug, was it just the rhythm of your catches and throws or are those spreader bars tuned to make music when you juggle?
The various lengths change the temp and the tone. Love that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Money View Post
Very good review, Shug. Thanks for the time you put in.
Time well spent......and fun.

Quote Originally Posted by scratchin View Post
Boom !!! Well the hogs have been sloped and ready for bed after the much needed shugcinema. Nice review,THANKS SHUG. howes about one fer the chickins .
Ahhhh....howz about a Chicken Reel.....

Quote Originally Posted by MedicineMan View Post
Via NeutronFlu I'm late on everything but what a perfect product introduction video SS, that's SalvadorShug
Thanks for showing the use of the older WB UQ.

Next vid request=the tarp you will use with the RR and its setup please.
Thanks again for a fantastic vid.
For sure. Need to mess with it and my tarps since I do not own the Cloudburst that is designed for that hammock. Mucho obligato.

Quote Originally Posted by VT ONETIME View Post
Shug

Months ago I came across your videos and the addiction began. (I'm the one who sent you Q's about climate in southeast and what types of equipment for the weather on You Tube). Since then every weekend is a new DIY project. Went on a short thru hike on the AT few weeks ago and felt like a 30 yr old kid. Just want to thank you for your posts and getting this guy back to the woods.

ONETIME
Makes all this video palaver worthwhile and valid.

Quote Originally Posted by Catavarie View Post
Yet another happy time in the nut hut with our illustrious host Shug. Great review of a fine looking product.
It is a well designed machine for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Junebugdawn View Post
Looking good in that Hammock Life shirt! Can't wait for my new ones to get here. My black one makes an appearance at each hang.
Feel good and studly in it. Proud to Hang.

Quote Originally Posted by MedicineMan View Post
Nut hut! Cat that is funny! I'll start calling my MC the Nut Hut
Mine has been labeled the Nut-Hut for a long and nutty time. As I do nuttin in there but play and lolly-gag.