I realize it's not very original, but I guess the classics never die. I'm new to hammocking and have more questions than I can fit on my REI six-person tent! I bought a new backpack from REI and came away with a $20 gift certificate. There's not much there that I can but for only $20, but I found a Byer Traveller Lite for $22. Having only used rope hammocks on family picnics and car-camping trips, I thought this would be a more comfortable alternative that just might keep me from fighting with the kids for hang time. I googled "hammock camping" and quickly fell down the rabbit hole of Whoooooo Buddy videos and esoteric discussions of Amsteel and Whoopie Slings (which are NOT what they sound like!). I've been lurking on here for a while but could no longer in good conscience continue to consume without contributing, however little that may be. I'm looking forward to unwrapping that REI package by the door (I can only assume it's the hammock) and putting it to good use in the coming season.