Tarp
    diy big blue tarp
    Insulation
    diy JCP jacket uq,
    Suspension
    woooooopieee
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by angrysparrow View Post
    Without "I'll Take It" posts, none of the items here are actually claimed. And we'll hold you to that if someone does claim.

Please follow the forum rules.
    yes i will hold to the rules and i have no prolbems. i said that to protect the other members so they could back out if the shipping cost where too much to bear. if this is an issue than its still open

Hammock
    Sierra Madre Ninox
    Tarp
    DIY 12x10/Stratos
    Insulation
    HG UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Straps/Amsteel UCR
    Images
    I'll take one pending the shipping cost.

Hammock
    DreamHammock Darien
    Tarp
    UGQ Hanger 12
    Insulation
    UGQ TQ, HG UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Hook
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyavmc View Post
    i had several of these large tents, if you would like to be added to the list i will be glad to add you.
    I'm a bit confused, you originally posted you had one for sale, then you posted that all the tents were spoken for, then when Cannibal posted, you said that you had several and there was some sort of list. Are you selling these tents on other sites as well? Don't mean to sound accusational, just want to make sure everything is above board before buying one.
    Last edited by lilricky; 04-02-2013 at 17:36.

Hammock
    HH Hyperlite
    Tarp
    BMJ Spinn w/Doors
    Insulation
    M55BurroClone/Yeti
    Suspension
    Slings'n'Stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by lilricky View Post
    I'm a bit confused, you posted that all the tents were spoken for, then when Cannibal posted, you said that you had several and there was some sort of list. Are you selling these tents on other sites as well? Don't mean to sound accusational, just want to make sure everything is above board before buying one.
    If confused perhaps you should send the OP a PM with your questions. Seeing as though he has more than one, you've got plenty of time to have all of your concerns addressed. Once your satisfied with the answers and if there is still one available and you want it, then post an "I'll take it". Easy!!
    PS..If your thinking about using this arctic style tent in Florida, you should read the link below:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweat_lodge

Last edited by canteen boy; 04-02-2013 at 17:59.

Hammock
    night owl
    Tarp
    diy big blue tarp
    Insulation
    diy JCP jacket uq,
    Suspension
    woooooopieee
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lilricky View Post
    I'm a bit confused, you originally posted you had one for sale, then you posted that all the tents were spoken for, then when Cannibal posted, you said that you had several and there was some sort of list. Are you selling these tents on other sites as well? Don't mean to sound accusational, just want to make sure everything is above board before buying one.
    to answer your questions. 1. no i dont have them for sale anywhere else. i picked these up before i retired from the army from www.govliqudation.com along with 144 alice packs 400 sleeping matts one 1984 american general five ton and six field desks.
    2. due to the april first april fools theme of tent talk i wanted to post a funny for sale to go with that theme. well it bit me in the but. there has been alot of people respond with a need or a want for the tents. so i am selling them to them at a biggggggggggg losss just to cover the price of 100 lbs to ups.
    3. i am happy to do this because i love this fourm and i have many friends on here. i would like to stay a member in good standing. i have learnd a valuable leason to keep my mouth shut. i tried to close the thread and i broke the rules in the process. and for that i am truly very sorry. I have myself purchased items from many people on the fourm and would not want to harm or cheet anyone on here. i do thank you for keeping me strait. if you want one i will let youy know it cost me around $200 to ship due to the weight and size of the tent that is with out the center pole and steaks. i posted a price of $200 and i am trying to hold too that. if i add the poll it is going to cost me $250 to ship. if all the people involved in this come away happy and my name is not tainted than i am very happy. if you have any more questions please ask

Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    ZPacks CF
    Insulation
    Te-Wa / HG / WB
    Suspension
    Whoopie Hooks
    Images
    You can end the thread at any time.

The confusion is that you listed one single tent for sale, but your next post said more than one were claimed. Nobody (even still) has posted a firm "I'll Take It" in this thread, per the rules.
    “I think that when the lies are all told and forgot the truth will be there yet. It dont move about from place to place and it dont change from time to time. You cant corrupt it any more than you can salt salt.” - Cormac McCarthy

Hammock
    HH Hyperlite
    Tarp
    BMJ Spinn w/Doors
    Insulation
    M55BurroClone/Yeti
    Suspension
    Slings'n'Stuff
    I'll take it.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12