$20 yukon outfitters
    Tarp
    Eno Dry Fly
    Insulation
    enLightened UQ
    Suspension
    DIY Whoopies

Dog packs

Im wondering if anyone has any DIY plans or inspiration for a dog pack with removable bags. Its a royal PITA to swap my dogs pack for a harness every time we stop. I like the concept of the ruffwear palisade and the granite gear long haul but neither design really appeals to me. So if any of you hard core DIYers want to give it a try or talk design ill help where I can, I just dont have the skill to even attempt such a thing. Also, open to cottage vendors intrested in making, Im in the market and Ill help test

Hammock
    Diy 1.1 DL - Diy 1.7 DL
    Tarp
    Diy Silnylon,
    Insulation
    SB con to UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies & Webbing
    Quote Originally Posted by ataris121 View Post
    Im wondering if anyone has any DIY plans or inspiration for a dog pack with removable bags. Its a royal PITA to swap my dogs pack for a harness every time we stop. I like the concept of the ruffwear palisade and the granite gear long haul but neither design really appeals to me. So if any of you hard core DIYers want to give it a try or talk design ill help where I can, I just dont have the skill to even attempt such a thing. Also, open to cottage vendors intrested in making, Im in the market and Ill help test
    how ig is the dog the wife is working on a design to attach parachute nylon grossgrain edged packs to the center ridgeline of the harness using small 3/4 inch plastic buckles like used on parachute braclests

• + New Posts