currently hammeck envy
    Tarp
    superfly, tadpole
    Insulation
    phnx,zepp,jbrdge
    Suspension
    straps, hammock an

varied cottage vendors

I have been buying alot of gear and selling some too this year. I wanted to give a shout out to our amazing vendors, sometimes we have to remember that we are not the only people who purchase from them. I recently had a custom uq made from Arrowhead Equipment, asking to have it with on two weeks, order to receipt 1week! Ordered a regular phoenix uq from Hammock Gear with the same request,order to receipt 8 days. Ordered a custom wbbxlc from order to receipt 16 days. Order from Hammeck a netty from order to receipt I believe it was 10 days. Simply light designs and a dutchware almost always ships the next day. A uq from Ugq 2 weeks from order to receipt, molly mac gear is usually within a week or so. Wilderness logics summer series and tadpole with mod. 5 days..and the list goes on and on. I believe one time I had to ask a vendor about the status of a order but in real world terms this kinda service is rare, which is why I spend my money with them as that is my strongest voice of support. So perhaps just maybe when we're all anxiously awaiting the mailman we can remember that for some reason we are blessed with vendors who care both about there craft and there customers. Sometimes I feel almost spoiled ..but then I remember I deal with elevated people here...thanks to all our vendors !

Hammock
    Work in Prog
    Images
    I also feel spoiled. I order stuff from other places and get mad when I dont get notices about shipping and it doesnt get to me in a few days.

I read your list and would love to have had that much experience with some of our vendors. I have purchased or traded for the little I have. I would say that, and in no particular order, I have had a wonderful experience with bias, dutchware, rsbtr, diygear, dreamhammocks, hammecks, mountaingoatgear. I own stuff from ugq, wilderness logic, jrb. All impeccable.

I also routinely endorse; REI, osprey, black diamond, hydroflask. I am sure there are others.

We are truly spoiled for our cottage vendors, willing volunteers, diy'ers and other who are specilists in areas that assist in the advancement of our seemingly silly hobby.

• + New Posts