Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Warbonnet Shipping and Customer Service

    Hi Hammock Forums,

    I remember seeing a post about warbonnet shipping times a while ago but I can't seem to find it again. I ordered a warbonnet blackbird from warbonnet and it took about two weeks to receive my shipment and I almost immediately went for a weekend trip and am glad to report that it worked great.

    However, second time around I ordered a guy-line, carabiners, and some stakes. I received a confirmation email from warbonnet on March 30th (the day I ordered), saying that they had processed my request and that I would receive another notification through paypal, which I did.

    It's now April 18th, more thank two weeks later and I still don't have any idea the status of my order..

    I sent in a email through warbonnets rather lackluster "Contact Us" part on their website and haven't received any update in two days now.

    I suppose i'm trying to reach out to any fellow hammockers who have had problems before and might be able to offer some advice or a direct plea to brandon to see what's going on especially considering it took warbonnet half the time to process a much larger order (vs just accessories.. lol)

    Thanks in advance for any help Hammock Forums <|

  2. #2
    Senior Member Likeapuma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tolland, CT
    Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    WL Big Daddy
    Insulation
    KAQ Jarbridge/SB
    Posts
    255
    Images
    1
    Give him time to respond via email, or give him a call. He responded to my email within 24 hours & answered the phone promptly when my wife called.

    I'm as impatient & anxious as anyone lol. If you don't get a reply, give him a jingle!

  3. #3
    Member Trailuser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird
    Tarp
    Mamba Jamba
    Insulation
    HG Incubator 20
    Suspension
    Web
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Likeapuma View Post
    Give him time to respond via email, or give him a call. He responded to my email within 24 hours & answered the phone promptly when my wife called.

    I'm as impatient & anxious as anyone lol. If you don't get a reply, give him a jingle!
    If ANY one of your items are on back-order they hold the whole shipment.

  4. #4
    I was looking for a customer service number but there wasn't one (that I noticed) on his website.

    thanks for the speedy replies everyone

  5. #5
    Senior Member Postal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Fort Payne, AL
    Hammock
    WBBB XLC 1.7 Dl
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Incubator/Ozark
    Suspension
    ADJ webbing
    Posts
    446
    Images
    6
    Every order I have gotten from him has taken four weeks plus a few days. It is just how it works when you have as many orders as he does.
    Where ever you go,
    There you are.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 dl
    Tarp
    WB Edge or SF
    Insulation
    HG Phoenix, DIY TQ
    Suspension
    WB web or whoopies
    Posts
    286
    Images
    11
    I sent him an email the other day and had a response in 24 hours. Either wait for a response, send a new email, or pm him here on hammock forums and I'm sure yu will get a response.

  7. #7
    all secure in sector 7 Shug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Hammock
    DIY GreenBeanHammock
    Tarp
    DIY Tarps/HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Frankenquilt/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    16,032
    Images
    62
    Your gear will come....he is very reliable. Small businesses just cant always do it all like large companies. The more they are on the phone or emailing....the less they are sewing.
    Worth the wait and wonder.
    Shug
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Good in the Backwood Hood.

    Shug's YouTube Videos

  8. #8
    Senior Member DemostiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Like Lewis & Clark: Wintrin' o/t Columbia again: PDX
    Hammock
    Clark w 2QZQ mod,Tropical, NX;Nano
    Tarp
    Clark micro
    Insulation
    Major down
    Suspension
    7/64 SK75 +strap
    Posts
    2,337
    Images
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Shug View Post
    Your gear will come....he is very reliable. Small businesses just cant always do it all like large companies. The more they are on the phone or emailing....the less they are sewing.
    Worth the wait and wonder.
    Shug
    ++True....false.
    ++MAJORLY FALSE: See jacksrbettr.com. Same or next day shipping. JRB built the business to finance inventory, enabling same or next day shipping.
    ++True.
    ++Depends on the need, but no doubt one of the not-so-many exercisers of real R&D here, and there are NO complaints about craftsmanship and tailoring, either.

    From PMs with a couple here: Tell Brandon you need something by a date when you order, and he may expedite, or refuse the order. And the expediting is significant, putting you forward in the queue.

    Of course, that will be abused by some who are shameless enough to post here that he always makes a claim for priority service. But, then, he wouldn't regard that as an abuse or cause for shame. Chacun son goût

  9. #9
    all secure in sector 7 Shug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Hammock
    DIY GreenBeanHammock
    Tarp
    DIY Tarps/HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Frankenquilt/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    16,032
    Images
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by DemostiX View Post
    ++True....false.
    ++MAJORLY FALSE: See jacksrbettr.com. Same or next day shipping. JRB built the business to finance inventory, enabling same or next day shipping.
    ++True.
    ++Depends on the need, but no doubt one of the not-so-many exercisers of real R&D here, and there are NO complaints about craftsmanship and tailoring, either.

    From PMs with a couple here: Tell Brandon you need something by a date when you order, and he may expedite, or refuse the order. And the expediting is significant, putting you forward in the queue.

    Of course, that will be abused by some who are shameless enough to post here that he always makes a claim for priority service. But, then, he wouldn't regard that as an abuse or cause for shame. Chacun son goût
    Why don't you just post your own thoughts on this rather than come in and try to put your take on JUST my opinions.
    My post was to the OP and I was giving him hope and my thoughts since I have dealt with Brandon at Warbonnet on many occasions over the years.
    But yes, the Jacks are expeditious. TRUE.

    Shug
    Last edited by Shug; 04-20-2013 at 18:08.
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Good in the Backwood Hood.

    Shug's YouTube Videos

  10. #10
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    PA
    Hammock
    Blackbird 1.7 DBL
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Burrow &amp; Incubator
    Posts
    11
    I'm going with Shug. I ordered my Blackbird and got it way before I thought I would. Still waiting on the Superfly and some accessories, but what's the rush? It's extremely high quality stuff and it's not mass-manufactured. On top of that, when you email "support" you're not getting someone random; you're getting the guy who actually constructs it for you.

    I'm still new to this whole thing, but working with all of these cottage vendors is consistently blowing me away.

Similar Threads

  1. AHE Customer Service
    By HillbillyHanger in forum Arrowhead Equipment (Home of Kick Ass Quilts)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-12-2014, 19:01
  2. Warbonnet Outdoors Customer Service
    By Black Foot in forum Warbonnet Hammocks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-05-2013, 21:18
  3. Warbonnet Customer Service A+++++++++
    By Wildman in forum Warbonnet Hammocks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-28-2013, 22:46
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-26-2012, 08:52
  5. Warbonnet Customer Service Rocks
    By Ohio7 in forum Warbonnet Hammocks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-31-2011, 22:30

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •