Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Warbonnet Shipping and Customer Service

Hi Hammock Forums,

I remember seeing a post about warbonnet shipping times a while ago but I can't seem to find it again. I ordered a warbonnet blackbird from warbonnet and it took about two weeks to receive my shipment and I almost immediately went for a weekend trip and am glad to report that it worked great.

However, second time around I ordered a guy-line, carabiners, and some stakes. I received a confirmation email from warbonnet on March 30th (the day I ordered), saying that they had processed my request and that I would receive another notification through paypal, which I did.

It's now April 18th, more thank two weeks later and I still don't have any idea the status of my order..

I sent in a email through warbonnets rather lackluster "Contact Us" part on their website and haven't received any update in two days now.

I suppose i'm trying to reach out to any fellow hammockers who have had problems before and might be able to offer some advice or a direct plea to brandon to see what's going on especially considering it took warbonnet half the time to process a much larger order (vs just accessories.. lol)

Thanks in advance for any help Hammock Forums <|

Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    WL Big Daddy
    Insulation
    KAQ Jarbridge/SB
    Images
    Give him time to respond via email, or give him a call. He responded to my email within 24 hours & answered the phone promptly when my wife called.

I'm as impatient & anxious as anyone lol. If you don't get a reply, give him a jingle!

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird
    Tarp
    Mamba Jamba
    Insulation
    HG Incubator 20
    Suspension
    Web
    Quote Originally Posted by Likeapuma View Post
    Give him time to respond via email, or give him a call. He responded to my email within 24 hours & answered the phone promptly when my wife called.

I'm as impatient & anxious as anyone lol. If you don't get a reply, give him a jingle!
    If ANY one of your items are on back-order they hold the whole shipment.

I was looking for a customer service number but there wasn't one (that I noticed) on his website.

thanks for the speedy replies everyone

Hammock
    WBBB XLC 1.7 Dl
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Incubator/Ozark
    Suspension
    ADJ webbing
    Images
    Every order I have gotten from him has taken four weeks plus a few days. It is just how it works when you have as many orders as he does.
    Where ever you go,
    There you are.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 dl
    Tarp
    WB Edge or SF
    Insulation
    HG Phoenix, DIY TQ
    Suspension
    WB web or whoopies
    Images
    I sent him an email the other day and had a response in 24 hours. Either wait for a response, send a new email, or pm him here on hammock forums and I'm sure yu will get a response.

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Your gear will come....he is very reliable. Small businesses just cant always do it all like large companies. The more they are on the phone or emailing....the less they are sewing.
    Worth the wait and wonder.
    Shug
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

Hammock
    JRB BMBH UL
    Tarp
    JRB 11x10
    Insulation
    JRB TQ&amp; UQ
    Suspension
    Straps &amp; Dutchware

Same experience here.

Quote Originally Posted by twiztidfx View Post
    Hi Hammock Forums,

I remember seeing a post about warbonnet shipping times a while ago but I can't seem to find it again. I ordered a warbonnet blackbird from warbonnet and it took about two weeks to receive my shipment and I almost immediately went for a weekend trip and am glad to report that it worked great.

However, second time around I ordered a guy-line, carabiners, and some stakes. I received a confirmation email from warbonnet on March 30th (the day I ordered), saying that they had processed my request and that I would receive another notification through paypal, which I did.

It's now April 18th, more thank two weeks later and I still don't have any idea the status of my order..

I sent in a email through warbonnets rather lackluster "Contact Us" part on their website and haven't received any update in two days now.

I suppose i'm trying to reach out to any fellow hammockers who have had problems before and might be able to offer some advice or a direct plea to brandon to see what's going on especially considering it took warbonnet half the time to process a much larger order (vs just accessories.. lol)

Thanks in advance for any help Hammock Forums <|
    I ordered some cinch buckles a little over 2 weeks ago. Shot him a email and got a reply a few days later. He said they'd go out in "a couple days". That was early this week. So I guess your looking at the same or longer turnaround time on accessories as well. I guess I'm just spoiled by JRB. They get things out the next day most of the time. The bummer is that now I want another pair of buckles for a DIY hammock but waiting weeks on buckles isn't my style.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DL
    Tarp
    Hex
    Insulation
    Yeti UQ-Leighlo TQ
    Suspension
    AWS
    If you cant wait check out Dutchware.com

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird 1.7 and XLC
    Tarp
    wb superfly
    Insulation
    DD UQ, Incubator 0
    Suspension
    wb webbing
    I ordered my blackbird XCL and I emailed Brandon.. he replied saying 3 weeks from the time they get the order.. I ordered my hammock on march 11 and it was april 9 when it arived, just as he said.. and WELL WORTH THE WAIT if you ask me!!!

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast