Though I'm sure it's no big deal...
I finally got my projects completed, pictures taken, and loaded up. Here's a bit of what I've been working on since I got bit by the DIY bug.
1. My complete packed setup: (from bottom to top) Hammock+bugnet, JCP Puffer UQ, Tarp, Sap bag w/suspension. The total weight came in pretty darn close to 5lbs in all including my 40deg HG Burrow(not shown). I am stoked with how everything turned out.
2. JCP UQ without suspension, with suspension weighs 16.5oz
JCP Puff UQ1.jpg
3. JCP UQ all strung up on my ENO Doublenest converted to whoopie slings.
JCP Puff UQ2.JPG
4. Same Setup with my BugNet deployed the DN+ BugNet weighs about 16.5oz
5.+ 6. My SilNylon MacCat clone 12'x10' weighs 17oz. Suspension I'm using 1.75mm line with a Ti Dutch Biner spliced on one end, and a Stinger on the other side. Makes setup and adjustment really really easy.
7. Made a Reflectix Cozy for my aluminum pot. I cant wait to try this out as soup goes cold real fast in an aluminum pot. Should save me some fuel to boot.
8. An alcohol stove I made from an arizona can and axe body spray canister. (the holes weren't drilled in this picture but it burns for about 20 min and boils water in about 5.)
9.+ 10. Pictures of my first project, a Mummy bag converted to TQ. This is a 0 degree bag, I've since gotten a 40 degree HG Burrow that I love.
Huge thanks to everyone on the forums who fed me with great ideas, inspiration, and motivation. A big thumbs up to DIY Gear Supply, Arrowhead, Lawson, and Dutch for their great products, friendly service, and speedy turnaround.