Dutchwear HalfZip
    Tarp
    Squidbilly made
    Insulation
    HG 20º Incubator,
    Suspension
    Straps with beetle
    Images
    I think that I am going to have to pass on this right now. It is just more than I want to/ can spend right now. Grantizzle can get it Blackbird still for sale.
    "Lets drive up to the Hills and get lost somewhere..." Chinatown by Folk Soul Revival
    Life is a Thru Hike... Hike Well. ΙΧΘΥΣ

Hammock
    blackbird
    Tarp
    Hammock Gear
    Insulation
    yeti
    Suspension
    web/cinchbuckle/DC
    Images

CF Tarp

I'll take the tarp if it is still available. Sending PM, thanks

G27rob
    I'll take the WBBB if grantizzle decides not to take it.

Hammock
    ENO DoubleNest
    Tarp
    Toxaway Tarp
    Insulation
    BA bag/ incubator
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Payment sent!!

Hammock
    Clark NX-250 camo
    Tarp
    Clark Vertex camo
    Insulation
    HG Phoenix 20*
    Suspension
    W.S. and 1" T.S.

phoenix

does the phoenix have draft collars? tapered baffles? and does this UQ have the primary and secondary suspension as mentioned on the site? never purchased anything from HF before, how are things dealt with if the item is in a condition not-as-described? thanks and please reply to my user name at G mail.

brian

Quote Originally Posted by music27bp View Post
    does the phoenix have draft collars? tapered baffles? and does this UQ have the primary and secondary suspension as mentioned on the site? never purchased anything from HF before, how are things dealt with if the item is in a condition not-as-described? thanks and please reply to my user name at G mail.

brian
    Here's the description from the manuf. website (see below). I don't know if it has draft collars, not sure if UQ's do or not. It has the suspension that was shipped with the product. You're purchasing the UQ from the seller not HF, HF is not responsible for the sale/description/product etc. If the condition is not what you expect then you'd have to speak with the seller (me).

Hope this helps, thanks.
    -Cphobes

Product Description

With 8oz of premium fill goose down, the 20*F Phoenix puts warmth in your back. Versatile protection down to 20* and only 17.50 oz packed.

The Phoenix is the 'little brother' of the Incubator, approximately 3/4 length. It's ideal for people who are pack size and weight conscious and want to shave those few extra ounces without sacrificing much in warmth or comfort. The Phoenix helps you maximize every ounce by using 8 oz of goose down, with 9 differential baffles that run the length of the quilt, which helps keep the down from shifting, providing more warmth. (the baffles make this much warmer than similar quilts using "sewn-through" construction, allowing more loft).

The Phoenix has a tapered cut, which not only reduces weight, but provides a more secure wrap around the hammock, eliminating drafts. This underquilt (or UQ) is 3/4-length, designed to lay from your head down to your knees. Some 'hangers' (hammocking campers) use a small piece of closed-cell-foam pad for under their lower legs and feet, which don't require as much insulation underneath to stay warm.Comes complete with a shock-cord suspension and stuff sack.

Hammock
    Clark NX-250 camo
    Tarp
    Clark Vertex camo
    Insulation
    HG Phoenix 20*
    Suspension
    W.S. and 1" T.S.

phoenix

here is a link ( https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/...ad.php?t=72569 ) for what draft collars look like. basically an extra tube running the length of the head and foot ends. if your HG UQ has these let me know. I'm not sure how to PM on this site yet sorry. would you take $150? for the phoenix? if so and it has the draft collars I'll take it. Thanks

here is a link ( https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/...ad.php?t=72569 ) for what draft collars look like. basically an extra tube running the length of the head and foot ends. if your HG UQ has these let me know. I'm not sure how to PM on this site yet sorry. would you take $150? for the phoenix? if so and it has the draft collars I'll take it. Thanks
    Hello the HG Phoenix has a draft collar, it's not as pronounced as the example in your link above (post #7) as it's part of the overall quilt not an add on.

I'll take your offer of $150.

-Cphobes

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird
    Tarp
    Custom HNO Airship
    Insulation
    YETI UQ, UGQ TQ
    Suspension
    Hammock Anchors

brian
    Hey Brian, you won't be disappointed with the Phoenix. I have two of them (20 and 40 degrees) and also have a full length Incubator (0 degrees). I also own other makes and models as well (yes, I'm a junkie).
    That is a great piece of kit! Buy with confidence. Hammock Gear is top of the line stuff.

G-Nut
    Ever eat a pine tree? Me neither...

Hammock
    Clark NX-250 camo
    Tarp
    Clark Vertex camo
    Insulation
    HG Phoenix 20*
    Suspension
    W.S. and 1" T.S.
    Thanks Grapenut! It's nice to hear that from someone who has other brands. This will be my first UQ. looking forward to testing it out.

Brian

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast