Hello to everyone,

I fish from my kayak and I've been wanting to camp out along the shorelines where I normally fish. The storage space in my kayak is limited so I need camping gear that's small and doesn't take up space. I thought of using my tent but I wanted something that wouldn't require flat (level) ground. Then I came across a review on the Hammock Bliss Sky Bed and immediately purchased it after reading the review. Sucker!

I tried it out for several nights in my back yard to see if I'd like it. I thought it would be wise to get to know the equipment in my back yard. That way if I didn't like it, I could go in the house and sleep in a bed. The setup included the suspension rope that came with the hammock. I had webbing strap that I use to secure the kayaks. Used the straps around the trees. And Therm-a-rest pad inserted in the built in sleeve. The first two nights...was uncomfortable. I woke up restless after four hours and having a hyper extension feeling on the back side of my knee. Again to the internet to figure out what was wrong with my set up. That's when I found this site.

So, now I have the knowledge, right. I know how to properly set up a hammock. Right! Again I tried it for two more night. It was better but I still woke up in the middle of the night feeling restless and uncomfortable. I'm not deterred from hanging yet and now I'm thinking maybe this hammock is not for me or maybe my setup is wrong.

I have to go for now, it's getting late. Anyway I wanted to say hello, hello. I'm having fun learning and that's good. Good night.