What is the easiest way to hang a tarp without any hardware? Let's assume our only materials (aside from the stakes) are a roll of zing-it and a roll of shock cord. To make it as specific as possible:
1. What knot to use for the tree side of the ridgeline?
2. What knot to use for the tarp side of the ridgeline?
3. What knot to use for the tarp side of the guy-lines?
4. What knot to use for the stake side of the guy-lies?
5. What length should the guy-outs be?
6. If combining zing-it with shock cord for the guy-outs, how long should each part be (for example, 4 feet of zing-it + 2 feet of shock cord)?
7. Any other recommendations?