Hennessy Expedition Zip
    Tarp
    Arrowhead Toxaway
    Insulation
    Wilderness Logics
    Suspension
    DIY whoopie slings

WITHDRAWN: Solumbra Sun Protection/Hot Weather Clothing

For sale: I have a whole batch of Solumbra clothing to sell. They have all been used and have moderate wear, but no holes or major damage. They are made of light nylon with a UPF rating of 100+. They are designed for folk who need to stay out of the sun and are great for hot weather. This is spendy stuff new, with the Expedition shirts running $94 each, the Safari shirt $79, and the pants are ~$65 each. I'm asking $15 for each piece including US shipping and PayPal fees.

SHIRTS SOLD. PANTS STILL AVAILABLE

SOLD: Shirt 1: Men's medium Expedition shirt. These shirts run large to be cool: measures 24" across the armpits, 30" from the base of the collar to the tail, and 35" from the center of the collar to the cuff. There is some pilling on the vent mesh on the left underarm. The color on this shirt and the pants to follow is on the tan side compared to the others. There are vents down the underside of the arms and across the back. The sleeves have roll-up tabs and there are large chest pockets and epaulets.

Pants 1: Men's 38x30 pants with a 42" drop (waistband to cuff). Color is a good match the shirt above. Pleated front, simple slash pockets front and rear, 1-3/4 belt loops and double button waist with zipper fly. The inner waist button has been replaced.

SOLD: Shirt 2: Men's medium Safari shirt, lighter beige color than the set above. Measures 24" across the armpits, 30" from the base of the collar to the tail, and 34" from the center of the collar to the cuff. Patch front pockets with button, vents under the arms and across the back. No sleeve tabs or epaulets. The top corner of the left pocket could use a stitch.

Pants 2: Like Pants 1, but a lighter beige color like Shirt 2. Men's 38x30 pants with a 42" drop (waistband to cuff). Color is a good match the shirt above. Pleated front, simple slash pockets front and rear, 1-3/4 belt loops and double button waist with zipper fly. The inner waist button has been replaced.

Last edited by DaleW; 05-26-2013 at 11:44.

I'll take the both shirts. PM on its way.

Hammock
    Hennessy Expedition Zip
    Tarp
    Arrowhead Toxaway
    Insulation
    Wilderness Logics
    Suspension
    DIY whoopie slings

Withdrawn: Solumbra Sun Protection Pants

Looks like no one is interested in the pants, so I'm going to withdraw them.

Thanks on the shirts!

The shirts arrived yesterday and are in great shape at a great price. The waist on the pants is too big otherwise I would have gotten them also.

• + New Posts