WTB - REI Flex Lite Chair

Currently $69 - 20% member discount and REI. Hoping to save a little, give Uncle Sam less and keep the private market going.

Email me at my username at gmail if you have one to sell.

Thanks

Hammock
    DIY, WBBB & Switchback
    Tarp
    HG cuben,OES Spinn
    Insulation
    DIY 3/4 UQ/TQ, UGQ
    Suspension
    Dynaglide / Dutch
    Images
    I have one, not for sale. You will probably have to wait until a previous owner dies before a used one becomes available! That 20% discount is looking pretty good.
    Mike
    "Life is a Project!"

Hammock
    WL Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Luke's LB HG hex
    Insulation
    HG TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    SlingRings/Straps
    Images
    Me too!! I sat in one at the Cincy REI last weekend. Man are they comfy!! I'll have to wait until they come down though.
    "He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man." Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Please check out the link below to show your love for hammocks!www.zazzle.com/hammocklife

Quote Originally Posted by MAD777 View Post
    I have one, not for sale. You will probably have to wait until a previous owner dies before a used one becomes available! That 20% discount is looking pretty good.
    That's what I was worried about. I also posted a wtb over at Backpacking Light. Hoping someone there can't live with the guilt of the extra weight. I am planning to add it to my motorcycle camping kit, probably wouldn't carry it on foot. Maybe though.

I also sat in one at REI last weekend but I already had a few thing I didn't really need heading to checkout.

Hammock
    DH 11' Freebird
    Tarp
    Kelty 9x9
    Insulation
    DIY Poncho/GoLite
    Suspension
    Cinch Buckle Strap
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by staplebox View Post
    That's what I was worried about. I also posted a wtb over at Backpacking Light. Hoping someone there can't live with the guilt of the extra weight. I am planning to add it to my motorcycle camping kit, probably wouldn't carry it on foot. Maybe though.

I also sat in one at REI last weekend but I already had a few thing I didn't really need heading to checkout.
    I did the exact same thing. I spent the bucks on mine then sold the Kermit. The Kermit was nice for long camp stays, several days/nights in camp, but the flex lite is a great one-nighter chair, as we move from place to place on motorcycles.

Better buy it before it goes up in price
    ~Adventure Before Dementia~

• + New Posts