Images

Free MP3 Shug's Bluegrass Download

Quote Originally Posted by sir White Wolf View Post
    Hey Shug do ya have a CD out, I like me some Blue grass
    Great Video Ill show it to Pawfoot tomorrow
    Thanks for all the entertainment
    Whoooooo Bluegrass!
    Hey All........
    A couple of folks on here have asked me if I have a CD of some of the bluegrass that I put on my videos. Since I am not in a band I don't BUT I do have some fun and rough recording of jams with various friends in different locations. Chatter, laughs, brown notes and all. Has some "hair" on it.
    Stormcrow ( Thanks a ton my over-achieving buddy) took them and made them into a downloadable MP3 files. They are free if you want. If you are desperate for some entertainment give 'em a go.
    I like putting my own tunes on my videos so as that YouTube does not "mute" my videos due to copyright issues.
    Here is the link: https://www.yousendit.com/transfer.p...SWVmVFkwTVE9PQ
    Any comments are welcome.
    All secure in the Pickin' Shed,
    Shug
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

Hammock
    WB Ridgerunner or a gathered-end
    Tarp
    Waterproof
    Insulation
    Down underquilt
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images

Thumbs up

Shug--Great video, as always. Sometimes on a bad day I'll sit back and enjoy one of your vids and almost instantly feel better. Not only me, but also my wife and kids regularly request "that funny guy with the cocoa." I haven't seen my wife laugh so hard as when you stretched the YakTrax across your face and played Hannibal. I looked for a tour schedule on your site but couldn't find anything--we'd love to see one of your shows, any dates in the future around Cincinnati?

You know, from watching your vids and reading your posts, it seems like you must be one of the most talented, generous, and kindest people I've ever wished I'd met! Maybe someday I'll get the chance.

Namaste,
    --Scott <><

"I fish because I love to; because I love the environs where trout are found, which are invariably beautiful... because, in a world where most men seem to spend their lives doing things they hate, my fishing is at once an endless source of delight and an act of small rebellion; because trout do not lie or cheat and cannot be bought or bribed or impressed by power, but respond only to quietude and humility and endless patience...." --Robert Traver

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bonsaihiker View Post
    Shug--Great video, as always. Sometimes on a bad day I'll sit back and enjoy one of your vids and almost instantly feel better. Not only me, but also my wife and kids regularly request "that funny guy with the cocoa." I haven't seen my wife laugh so hard as when you stretched the YakTrax across your face and played Hannibal. I looked for a tour schedule on your site but couldn't find anything--we'd love to see one of your shows, any dates in the future around Cincinnati?
    You know, from watching your vids and reading your posts, it seems like you must be one of the most talented, generous, and kindest people I've ever wished I'd met! Maybe someday I'll get the chance.
    Namaste,
    That is about the nicest comment that I have ever received! Isn't it great to see someone you love laugh ... that is my job in life.
    I will be playing the Ohio State Fair for all 12 days in Columbus this year. That is about as close as I will be to Cincy.
    I hope to meet you and the fam as well.....
    All secure in sector seven and feeling sassy,
    Shug
    PS .. it is 9º right now going down to around 4º so I am going to hang in the blackBird and test my new Winter Yeti UQ! Whoooooo Buddy.
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

• + New Posts
  • Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345