Hammock
    DH Darien
    Tarp
    WB Edge/Superfly
    Insulation
    Burrow, Phoenix
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    It says right there on the website, right above where the prices are listed, that there is a 3-4 week wait.

Good quality product takes time. Trust me. It is a lot better to wait and get the good stuff than to run out and buy garbage.

Patience my young grasshopper.
    The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird
    Tarp
    Hennessy Ultralite
    Insulation
    Don't Know
    Suspension
    Warbonnet Adjust.
    Quote Originally Posted by Latitude918 View Post
    It says right there on the website, right above where the prices are listed, that there is a 3-4 week wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by warbonnetguy View Post
    Sorry about this guys, I lost my webguy awhile back and had some problems figuring out the coding stuff, but the lead time of 3-4 weeks is now listed on the website as of this afternoon. Hired more help recently and lead times seem to be slowly getting shorter, we're trying our best to get this down to under 2 weeks but it's been a busy spring.
    As you can see it was not posted there when I ordered and as it was my first time ordering from Warbonnet I did not realize, but I do now and I have apologized to Brandon for my impatience.

Hammock
    DH Darien
    Tarp
    WB Edge/Superfly
    Insulation
    Burrow, Phoenix
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimalArcher View Post
    As you can see it was not posted there when I ordered and as it was my first time ordering from Warbonnet I did not realize, but I do now and I have apologized to Brandon for my impatience.
    No need to apologize, just be patient. It'll make it that much better when it gets There
    The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7DL
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Incubator 0+4oz
    Suspension
    DIY Whoopie
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimalArcher View Post
    I had the same feeling of the typical American when I saw it was going to be around a month until I got what I had just paid for. Insert small child reaction "I want it now!". It is totally worth the wait, pretty sure I've said it already in this thread, but it's worth saying twice. You will not be disappointed, the quality of the Warbonnet gear had actually made meWalt want to order from other vendors here, along with dutchware these two companies can make it easy to get addicted. I've had my sights on HG and new the replies to my current thread about UQ had really got me going. The wait won't seem like anything once it gets here! ;-)

Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Leigh's Uq /UGQ TQ
    Suspension
    JRB Woopie/Dutch
    My friend ordered one after seeing mine. How does he deal with the wait? Well my WBBB sure misses me. If anyone of you see it in the woods tell it I miss it.

Hammock
    Grand Trunk SBP
    Tarp
    Kelty Noah's 12
    That's not bad for a quality handmade product.... Just order a Busse blade and that 3-4 weeks will seem like rush processing.
    There are two types of people in this world : Those who need closure...

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird
    Tarp
    Hennessy Ultralite
    Insulation
    Don't Know
    Suspension
    Warbonnet Adjust.

Smile Got it

I received it last Thursday and I enjoyed it that night, Friday night and Saturday night (didn't miss my Sleep Number bed at all), plus have a two day trip planned this next weekend up in the Ochco Mountains in Oregon. It really is a fantastic hammock.

Hammock
    WBBB XLC
    I know I'm late to this thread but I agree that WB could be more clear on shipping times from the order date. I ordered a Blackbird 6 weeks ago and do not even have a shipping notice yet. The WB website says 3-4 week lead time on shipping. I'm way past that. It would be nice to have some communication of any delays instead of feeling that your order has been lost.

Also, I ended up placing another order for some guyline and stakes about 7 days ago and still don't have a shipping notice. I'm fairly certain those are not being handmade. I can understand delays if business is going through the roof but part of a growing business is to also communicate to your customers that if there is a delay, when they can expect the product they ordered and paid for.

• + New Posts
  • Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234