Thread: Yoyoyoyo

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Images

Yoyoyoyo

What up. I'm jshep420. I have been hammock camping for 7 years now. And I love it!! I am passionate about it too. Nothing better than putting up a habitat and staying warm and dry, away from he ground. I don't have any other hammock campers in my crew. If fact when I camp with my wife we sleep in a tent, and hang out in the eno double nest.

The first hammock I bought was a Hennessy hammock ultra lite I think. I got lucky cause for Xmas they give a free scout hammock out. But that day they were out so they up graded me to a exhibition. Ended up liking it more than the ultra lite. From there I started the super shelter. And it's awesome!!

As I get older i like the finer things so when I wanted to upgrade, I went for the Clark jungle hammock nx250. And also got the zliners for the full 4 season experience. Way more awesome!!

Anyway. The reason why I rejoin the forum because I would like to start going on some Hammock hangs. Have a lot of great ideas and I would like to show them off. I also know that a lot of you guys have great ideas and I would like to learn off of them. Looking forward to seeing you at there!!

Thanks
    Jshep420

Hammock
    Dutch PolyD
    Tarp
    HG Winter Palace
    Insulation
    HG 0, 20, 40
    Suspension
    Dutch Whoopie Hook
    Images
    Welcome from the Jersey Shore. I'm heading down to the Pine Barrens for Father's Day if you're interested.

https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/...ad.php?t=73919

Hammock
    DIY Digi Camo DL
    Tarp
    Maxi Tarp
    Insulation
    Underquilts Lewis
    Suspension
    Rings and Straps
    Images
    Welcome to the forums from Indiana. You should have no problem finding people to hang with here.
    I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, "I'm going to mop the floor with your face." I said, "You'll be sorry." He said, "Oh, yeah? Why?" I said, "Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well."

Underquilts.com

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Images
    Cool. Thanks!!

• + New Posts