Hammock
    WB XLC DL 1.7
    Tarp
    WB Super Fly
    Insulation
    AHE New River
    Suspension
    Straps and Buckles
    I bought Kammock Python straps over ENO straps, even though I bought an ENO DN.

It's my starter set up, learning all the ins and outs of hanging.

I do have a WB Super Fly and Arrowhead New River UQ. So I'm not a total noob!!

Hammock
    WB Blackbird
    Tarp
    WB Edge
    Insulation
    HG Incubator 40
    Suspension
    DIY UCR and straps
    I received another update. Seems they have no stock to send me. No parts, no complete units. While they were specifically talking about the Storm Doors I get the impression they have no stock of anything and that's why emails go unanswered (easier to ignore than admit they're all hype and no substance), why people have been waiting months for their items and why there's been a lot of comments about not being able to buy via REI, Amazon and their own site. Given their lifetime warranty they should always have stock of every product. As I said to them, how long are people supposed to wait?

Hammock
    HHEA, HHEUL, HHSD, GTUL
    Tarp
    DIY KindaLite 1.1
    Insulation
    TQ, DIY Fusion UQ
    Suspension
    W-Slings, Trunks
    I'd speculate they've now blown through all of their original Kickstarter money and are hoping their current KS campaign will fix their financials. Or, maybe there's a container full of Kammok that's just on the slow boat from China, who knows. Either way I wouldn't buy anything from them until they've got their supply chain and customer service issues figured out.

Hammock
    WB Blackbird
    Tarp
    WB Edge
    Insulation
    HG Incubator 40
    Suspension
    DIY UCR and straps
    Yep, I'd say that's the case for sure but the current campaign is only going to deepen the hole.

I just had another response from a different person (possibly escalated up the chain) telling me they do have soemthing to send me and they've been working hard to resolve my issue (4 weeks to supply a length of bungy? yeah sure you've been working hard on it) so I don't know which it is but I certainly feel like I'm being lied to after trying to avoid me didn't work. I'm not interested in pursing it further. I've given them some advice, I doubt they'll take it.

Hammock
    DH Sparrow #3008
    Tarp
    OES MacCat Std
    Insulation
    WL 20* Full UQ
    Suspension
    DW 8' Tree Huggers
    I have the hammock straps which my wife uses when we are either car camping or kayak camping and weight is not a major consideration. She likes the simplicity and ease of use. I was using an ENO bug net but found the Kammock bug net was several ounces lighter than the ENO so I switched out to the Kammock. I do a lot of backpacking and was looking to lower the weight of my shelter. I really like the idea of having a bug net go all the way around me not just on top of me. I can also use the lower part to store blankets and extra clothes that I may want to put on later at night when it gets colder. Sorta like a make shift locker without having to have the items either already in my hammock or having to exit the bug net to pull them out of my pack.

The main difference beside weight between the ENO and the Kammock is the ENO has two vertical zippers on one track so when closed the zippers can be at the bottom, the top or anywhere in-between and the Kammock has one horizontal zipper so when closed the zipper is always in the same place.
    I am a 28 year-old trapped in a 62 year-old body!

Hammock
    DH NightHawk and Clark NX-250
    Tarp
    Clark Vertex
    Insulation
    UGQ 20 UQ and TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie and Python
    I don't wish anyone bad, so I'll say something nice about them. Their Python Straps are very nice in my opinion I have a set and like their adjustability and durability.

• + New Posts
  • Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567