Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    diy sil argon camo
    Insulation
    lynx
    Suspension
    whoopie slings

Yet another satisfied ridge runner owner!

Hey guys, Im not one to brag, but I just bought my first warbonnet product---------a cloud burst tarp, ridge runner hammock, spindrift and lynx underquilt! (that holiday sale was just too good to resist!) I am just completly blown away by this hammock------the quality is sooo good (even the stuff sacks are top notch!) I slept a few nights ago in the back yard. I have never been so comfortable in a hammock! I am 230 lbs, 6'4" and its a good fit for me. (So, Im not allowed to gain any weight or get any taller!) I know there are lighter rigs out there, but I highly doubt there are any that are more comfortable! The saddle bags are excellent ---there is so much storage in this hammock, its crazy! I am so glad I bought this! (I worked some overtime, and call it an early birthday/valentines day/fathers day/anniversery present! )
    FYI: If you want to know what type a certain bear is, sneak up behind it and kick it. Then,
    run like crazy and climb up a tree. If the bear climbs the tree and eats you, it's a black
    bear. If the bear just pushes the tree over and eats you, it's a grizzly bear : )

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either, just leave me alone.
    --unknown

Hammock
    WB / BIAS
    Tarp
    HG Custom 4S
    Insulation
    WB Lynx, HG, MB
    Suspension
    Whoopies/Straps
    Congrats Steve! Warbonnet puts together a great setup don't they! The only problem I have with the RR is trying to get out of it in the morning. Enjoy!

Cheers

Images
    Uh Oh, Steve, no more PeaPod! Oh well, won't need one anyway with that Lynx. I just got one also, mighty comfy!

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    diy sil argon camo
    Insulation
    lynx
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob58 View Post
    Uh Oh, Steve, no more PeaPod! Oh well, won't need one anyway with that Lynx. I just got one also, mighty comfy!
    Not quite ready to hang up the peapod yet Billy bob! I'll hang on to it for a while-------it still has its uses! The lynx is just brilliant! It fits like a glove---the only bad thing I can see about it is it works a littel too well---It was unseasonably warm last week in GA and I got it all sweaty already! (nothing like that "new underquilt" smell! ) I need to make a ridge runner compatable summer quilt!
    FYI: If you want to know what type a certain bear is, sneak up behind it and kick it. Then,
    run like crazy and climb up a tree. If the bear climbs the tree and eats you, it's a black
    bear. If the bear just pushes the tree over and eats you, it's a grizzly bear : )

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either, just leave me alone.
    --unknown

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Lynx/Quilts
    Suspension
    Straps
    Images
    Congrats on a great new piece of gear! It is incredibly comfortable, with lots of great features and workmanship.

I also agree that one of it's best features is how everything comes together (hammock, UQ, tarp, sock). It's a work of art!
    Brian
    Denver, CO
    Father. Husband. Scoutmaster.

Hammock
    WBRR, 35 inch dogbones
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole/OMWintr
    Insulation
    UGQ/HG/AHE
    Suspension
    Whoops/Dutch Bling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post
    Congrats Steve! Warbonnet puts together a great setup don't they! The only problem I have with the RR is trying to get out of it in the morning. Enjoy!

Cheers
    Its about the same every nite too,,,looking forward to jumping in the thing and getting another best nite's sleep from the RR. I didn't want to get out and go to work this morning either. Its the best comfortable hammock I have ever laid it and every nite is nothing but better like a fine bottle of wine aging with time. This RR hammock is addictive over time!
    2nd CAG, CAP 2-1-5 5th Marines, 1st Mar. Div.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combined_Action_Program

Hammock
    WB Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    WB CB / UGQ WD
    Insulation
    WB Lynx / LL GP
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images

Sale

Stevebo or anyone else,
    Can you give me any info on the Christmas sale that happened. I am debating on essentially what you bought and trying to decide if I should wait till they have another sale or just bite the bullet and order it with no sale going on.
    Mike

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 DL/HenExpDlx/BMBH/Nano7
    Tarp
    MambaJ/OMW
    Insulation
    WinterNest/Leigh20
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    I can feel another Warbonnet sale coming on! Need that RR

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 DL/HenExpDlx/BMBH/Nano7
    Tarp
    MambaJ/OMW
    Insulation
    WinterNest/Leigh20
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Wife is now defining need vs want for me)

Hammock
    WB / BIAS
    Tarp
    HG Custom 4S
    Insulation
    WB Lynx, HG, MB
    Suspension
    Whoopies/Straps
    Quote Originally Posted by Acer View Post
    Its about the same every nite too,,,looking forward to jumping in the thing and getting another best nite's sleep from the RR. I didn't want to get out and go to work this morning either. Its the best comfortable hammock I have ever laid it and every nite is nothing but better like a fine bottle of wine aging with time. This RR hammock is addictive over time!
    I've called the condition RRIC! (RidgeRunner Induced Coma). Since I was a young'un, I've woke up at 6:00am pretty much every day of my life (helped that I was severely addicted to fishing!). I still wake up at 5-6 a.m. every day...unless I'm in the RR. Lucky if I can crawl out at 9 a.m. Brandon should offer the option of a built in alarm clock and ejection seat!

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast