Hammock
    DIY Hennessy, WBBB
    Tarp
    DIY Winter Tarp,
    Insulation
    Pad/Downy Goodness
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Great video! Going to be up in the area the second week of July. Paddling the Crystal, Platte and then the Manistee over the weekend. Cannot wait, and the video only makes me more impatient!

May your currents run fast and clear...
    Good times and life long memories, one trip at a time...

Hammock
    Blackbird XL
    Tarp
    UGQ Winter Dream
    Insulation
    HG UQ and TQ
    Suspension
    straps and buckles
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner968 View Post
    Thanks.

I just watched the video again and I have to say it is flawless. Seriously, if I didn't know otherwise I would swear you hired a pro to shoot & edit the thing. Well done and more please.
    Well thanks again, he actually is a professional. He studies videography and does it professionally for a group called Grass Roots Media in South Bend, IN.

Quote Originally Posted by gcy24 View Post
    That was a great video. Your son is very good at what he does.
    He is very good, it was a real treat to have him do this for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmed View Post
    Great video! Going to be up in the area the second week of July. Paddling the Crystal, Platte and then the Manistee over the weekend. Cannot wait, and the video only makes me more impatient!

May your currents run fast and clear...
    Kalmed, enjoy!! Not familiar with the Crystal, fill me in some time. Platte is beautiful, and the Manistee is near and dear to my heart. My second home.

Enjoy!
    “Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?”
    ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Hammock
    Warbonnet BB DL 1.1 & Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Black MacCat Del.
    Insulation
    Yeti 3,4 & HRQ/HGB
    Suspension
    webbing/whoopie
    Images
    Good looking stuff. Lucky to have such a nice river near by. Good looking family,,dog too. Thanks for sharing.

bill
    " The mind creates the abyss, the heart crosses it."

“The measure of your life will not be in what you accumulate, but in what you give away.” ~Wayne Dyer

www.birchsidecustomwoodwork.com

Hammock
    11' Chameleon
    Tarp
    DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    DIY Whoopie slings
    Images
    Great videography!If everyone did them that way I would be glued to youtube way more than I should! Very cool!

Hammock
    Blackbird XL
    Tarp
    UGQ Winter Dream
    Insulation
    HG UQ and TQ
    Suspension
    straps and buckles
    Quote Originally Posted by georgecarr View Post
    Great videography!If everyone did them that way I would be glued to youtube way more than I should! Very cool!
    Thank you sir, I will be sure to pass the compliment on to my SIL who shot the video. He is the one in the straw hat in the video. Very talented indeed.
    “Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?”

Hammock
    DIY DL gathered end hammock
    Tarp
    DIY 11 ft cat cut
    Insulation
    DIY down diff cut
    Suspension
    DIY whoopies
    Images
    Thank you for the mini vacation that video just gave me. It was fantastically filmed and put together. The music was perfect too.
    My days on a river- whether it was kayaking, rafting, or teaching, count as some of my best ever. I find travelling down a river feeds my desire to experience a journey and to explore. I occasionally wonder if, in some past life, I was a trapper or longhunter or explorer. That restless urge to wander and explore is always there.
    Again, thanks for sharing.
    -Sarge
    "Live your life so that your children can tell their children that you not only stood for something wonderful- you acted on it"
    -Dan Zadra

Hammock
    Blackbird XL
    Tarp
    UGQ Winter Dream
    Insulation
    HG UQ and TQ
    Suspension
    straps and buckles
    Quote Originally Posted by mbiraman View Post
    Good looking stuff. Lucky to have such a nice river near by. Good looking family,,dog too. Thanks for sharing.

bill
    Thanks Bill. That dog was dumped from a vehicle in front of our house. A woman just threw her out and took off. One day as I am walking her down our road a guy stopped and said he knew the owners of the dog and the reason she was dumped was because the man of the house beat her. Unbelievable. I am glad she is in our lives, she is a fantastic dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Resqsarge03 View Post
    Thank you for the mini vacation that video just gave me. It was fantastically filmed and put together. The music was perfect too.
    My days on a river- whether it was kayaking, rafting, or teaching, count as some of my best ever. I find travelling down a river feeds my desire to experience a journey and to explore. I occasionally wonder if, in some past life, I was a trapper or longhunter or explorer. That restless urge to wander and explore is always there.
    Again, thanks for sharing.
    -Sarge
    There is something unique about river travel. It has a primal quality that is captured like none other. Glad you enjoyed it. John Hiatt is, from my perspective, a perfect musician.

• + New Posts
  • Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234