Tarp
    Hennessey Hex
    Insulation
    HH Super Shelter
    Suspension
    ring buckle
    Images

Video; I Took a Walk Today

I was going to try and get out over the weekend. Long story short I didn't make it for camping but I did take a walk.

I would love to share this section of the forest with folks. There is something for everyone. The Mid State Trail is nearby. Approved trout water flows right past the campsites. There is an extensive shared use trail system nearby for mountain biking. Anyone interested?
    I may be slow... But I sure am gimpy.

"Bless you child, when you set out to thread a needle don't hold the thread still and fetch the needle up to it; hold the needle still and poke the thread at it; that's the way a woman most always does, but a man always does t'other way."
    Mrs. Loftus to Huck Finn

We Don't Sew... We Make Gear! video series

Important thread injector guidelines especially for Newbies

Bobbin Tension - A Personal Viewpoint

Hammock
    Anything hanging in the living room
    Looks quite peaceful, Rev. It was a perfect weekend in many parts for the outdoors!

I just got off the phone with Stormcrow. He is hanging in Wayne National Forest (Ohio) after a few hours of hiking. He has been relaxing in the hammock for a few hours now. He was pretty disappointed in the trail damage from remnants of winter storms.

Hopefully, tomorrow he can scout a more promising area to bring the kids to "indoctrinate" them for hanging. All they've done are indoor hammocks (my oldest is sound asleep, hanging in one above the top bunk, just over his sister).

I hope there are plenty of you out there taking advantage of this beautiful weekend!

Hammock
    Hennessey Explorer Ultralight
    Tarp
    Hennessey Hex
    Insulation
    HH Super Shelter
    Suspension
    ring buckle
    Images
    I left the location of that plot of land intentionally vague in the video. Tiadaghton State Forest is a huge place. I didn't really want to call too much attention to that area on youtube. But I think I am going to offer a "something for everyone" hang sometime soon. There are so many possibilities in that immediate vicinity. It is all easy to get to.

For those who have a map of the forest, there was a CCC camp in that area. It's on 4th Gap Road. Now to pick a date. hmmmmm.
    I may be slow... But I sure am gimpy.

"Bless you child, when you set out to thread a needle don't hold the thread still and fetch the needle up to it; hold the needle still and poke the thread at it; that's the way a woman most always does, but a man always does t'other way."
    Mrs. Loftus to Huck Finn

We Don't Sew... We Make Gear! video series

Important thread injector guidelines especially for Newbies

Bobbin Tension - A Personal Viewpoint

Looks like a nice place to hang out. Plenty of hammock stands and running water.

• + New Posts