Thread: New KAQ

Hammock
    Hennesy Expedition
    Tarp
    MacCat Deluxe
    Insulation
    Thermarest

Thumbs up New KAQ

What a pleasure it has been to deal with the new KAQ process! The Potomac I ordered on March 1st arrived on March 9th. This has to be a super effort on John's part of the production process. Plus, John sent me an email last week telling me the progress of making the quilt and when I could expect delivery. This was a nice personal touch and showed me care and concern on John's part.
    The Potomac is all I expected and more. The work is superb and the craftmanship is excellent. John sent along detailed instructins for attaching and adjusting the underquilt and included a very nice stuff sack and a few necessary accessories.
    This entire positive experience leads me to make a very high recommendation on John and his products and fantastic service. I'm anxious to get to use this Kickass Quilt.

Hammock
    Warbonnet BB XLC 1.7, Traveler S1.7
    Tarp
    Cuben DIY
    Insulation
    Hammockgear
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Hammond View Post
    What a pleasure it has been to deal with the new KAQ process! The Potomac I ordered on March 1st arrived on March 9th. This has to be a super effort on John's part of the production process. Plus, John sent me an email last week telling me the progress of making the quilt and when I could expect delivery. This was a nice personal touch and showed me care and concern on John's part.
    The Potomac is all I expected and more. The work is superb and the craftmanship is excellent. John sent along detailed instructins for attaching and adjusting the underquilt and included a very nice stuff sack and a few necessary accessories.
    This entire positive experience leads me to make a very high recommendation on John and his products and fantastic service. I'm anxious to get to use this Kickass Quilt.
    can't beat the customer service of most cottage manufactures...
    "Every day is a new day to a better future"
    "Of all the things that matter, that really and truly matter, working more efficiently and getting more done is not among them." ~ Mike Dooley
    "What if I told you that you couldn't have anymore of anything... No more friends, no more money, no more anything, until you first got happy with what you have?"~ Mike Dooley
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." ~ Socrates

Hammock
    Warbonnet ON!
    Tarp
    SuperFly or MacCat
    Insulation
    Yetis & Mambas
    Suspension
    Webbing and rings
    Images
    I really want to order one! I am anxiously awaiting the BB version, but almost have myself talked into getting Genuine Draft's son one for his Hennessy. I think if he takes the trash out 5 days in a row without being asked, he'll get one.
    Trust nobody!

Thanks Ken, it was a pleasure working with you. I hope you have many warm nights in your new KAQ!

Hammock
    WB Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Wait! What is this I hear? There's going to be a BB-specific KAQ?!?

Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    ZPacks CF
    Insulation
    Te-Wa / HG / WB
    Suspension
    Whoopie Hooks
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Wait! What is this I hear? There's going to be a BB-specific KAQ?!?
    Yes, I've arranged to loan MrPrez a BlackBird so he can fit and pattern a KAQ for those that want.
    “I think that when the lies are all told and forgot the truth will be there yet. It dont move about from place to place and it dont change from time to time. You cant corrupt it any more than you can salt salt.” - Cormac McCarthy

Hammock
    2 Warbonnet BlackBird & Claytor JH
    Tarp
    Warbonnet SF+
    Insulation
    SnugFit
    Images
    Sweet
    Ill keep a look out for that

Hammock
    Warbonnet B-bird
    Tarp
    WB MJ /SWT
    Insulation
    Yeti, leg pad/pack
    Suspension
    Whoooooooopie
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by angrysparrow View Post
    Yes, I've arranged to loan MrPrez a BlackBird so he can fit and pattern a KAQ for those that want.
    Crap! I guess that I need a quilt for really rainy trips......wouldn't want to freeze, or anything. What would the wife do without me? Just a little insurance policy.........

OK ! I convinced myself. When are the BB versions supposed to be available?
    "Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." Gen. George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Big D View Post
    Crap! I guess that I need a quilt for really rainy trips......wouldn't want to freeze, or anything. What would the wife do without me? Just a little insurance policy.........

OK ! I convinced myself. When are the BB versions supposed to be available?
    I will be picking up the hammock from AS this weekend. I have no idea as to how long it will take to come up with a design that will be KAQ-worthy. I am amlost caught up on orders though so should have time to work on it next week. That is, provided the job jar isn't out!!!

Hammock
    2 Warbonnet BlackBird & Claytor JH
    Tarp
    Warbonnet SF+
    Insulation
    SnugFit
    Images
    Hey Prez
    Careful, I have a feeling that when you announce a KAQ BB Your will truly runnith over

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast