Hammock
    SLD Streamliner DL
    Tarp
    SLD Winter Haven
    Insulation
    New River & Owyhee
    Suspension
    Dutch Whoopies
    Glad it arrived, thanks again and enjoy!

Hammock
    SLD Streamliner DL
    Tarp
    SLD Winter Haven
    Insulation
    New River & Owyhee
    Suspension
    Dutch Whoopies
    First "I'll take it" gets the item. Paypal payments. Items typically ship next business day.

ThermaRest Full length camp pad. Bought 2 years ago used once and now live in a storage bin as I don't like sleeping on the ground. Has Air valve so you can adjust the firmness. $40 shipped this is a large item rolls to about 10"x24"

Vintage Richard Wheatley 1908-1920 1307L six compartment fly box. fully functional and this was my carry box till a friend brought me a new box back from Japan last month. $70 shipped

Wooden Handmade 4 compartment Fly Box engraved with a Trout on the lid. $40 shipped

Sam Lacina Curly Maple American Tenkara net with Tenkara Net bag. 24" from end to end with 10" hoop and 14" handle. $225 shipped

Items ship from Dubuque IA 52003. All proceeds go back into my hammock funds to be spent on new gear.

Hammock
    SLD Streamliner DL
    Tarp
    SLD Winter Haven
    Insulation
    New River & Owyhee
    Suspension
    Dutch Whoopies
    Weekend specials need to buy more hammock toys sale. Items will ship Monday Afternoon or Tuesday Morning

First "I'll take it" gets the item. Paypal payments. Items typically ship next business day.

ThermaRest Full length camp pad. Bought 2 years ago used once and now live in a storage bin as I don't like sleeping on the ground. Has Air valve so you can adjust the firmness. $30 shipped this is a large item rolls to about 10"x24"

Vintage Richard Wheatley 1908-1920 1307L six compartment fly box. fully functional and this was my carry box till a friend brought me a new box back from Japan last month. $50 shipped

Wooden Handmade 4 compartment Fly Box engraved with a Trout on the lid. $30 shipped

Sam Lacina Curly Maple American Tenkara net with Tenkara Net bag. 24" from end to end with 10" hoop and 14" handle $350 new with a 2 month build time. $175 shipped

Items ship from Dubuque IA 52003.

Hammock
    SLD Streamliner DL
    Tarp
    SLD Winter Haven
    Insulation
    New River & Owyhee
    Suspension
    Dutch Whoopies
    updated 7-28-2013

Weekend specials need to buy more hammock toys sale. Items will ship Monday Afternoon or Tuesday Morning

ThermaRest Full length camp pad. Bought 2 years ago used once and now live in a storage bin as I don't like sleeping on the ground. Has Air valve so you can adjust the firmness. $30 shipped this is a large item rolls to about 10"x24"

Vintage Richard Wheatley 1908-1920 1307L six compartment fly box. fully functional and this was my carry box till a friend brought me a new box back from Japan last month. $50 shipped

Wooden Handmade 4 compartment Fly Box engraved with a Trout on the lid. SOLD

Sam Lacina Curly Maple American Tenkara net with Tenkara Net bag. 24" from end to end with 10" hoop and 14" handle $350 new with a 2 month build time. $175 shipped

Hammock
    SLD Streamliner DL
    Tarp
    SLD Winter Haven
    Insulation
    New River & Owyhee
    Suspension
    Dutch Whoopies
    Monday Move out sale!

Vintage Richard Wheatley 1908-1920 1307L six compartment fly box. fully functional and this was my carry box till a friend brought me a new box back from Japan last month. $45 shipped

Sam Lacina Curly Maple American Tenkara net with Tenkara Net bag. 24" from end to end with 10" hoop and 14" handle $350 new with a 2 month build time. $150 shipped

Hammock
    DIY Bic bridge, WBBB
    Tarp
    WB Cloudburst
    Insulation
    Jarbidge/Owyhee
    Suspension
    cinch buckle
    Images
    Regarding the thermarest pad, do you know how long it is? Also, do you have a pic, or at least the color? I have a buddy that may be interested.

Hammock
    SLD Streamliner DL
    Tarp
    SLD Winter Haven
    Insulation
    New River & Owyhee
    Suspension
    Dutch Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by Banjoman View Post
    Regarding the thermarest pad, do you know how long it is? Also, do you have a pic, or at least the color? I have a buddy that may be interested.
    71x26" sage greenish color Thermarest Camper XL Has one small patch on the outer edge, holds air just fine as I blew it up.

Hammock
    DIY Bic bridge, WBBB
    Tarp
    WB Cloudburst
    Insulation
    Jarbidge/Owyhee
    Suspension
    cinch buckle
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigthor View Post
    71x26" sage greenish color Thermarest Camper XL Has one small patch on the outer edge, holds air just fine as I blew it up.
    Ok, thanks. He's getting scared off with mention of a patch, and no pic. He's passing on it.

Hammock
    SLD Streamliner DL
    Tarp
    SLD Winter Haven
    Insulation
    New River & Owyhee
    Suspension
    Dutch Whoopies
    jsut a little patch 1"x2" but no biggie I'll toss it back into the camping gear stuff in storage.

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast