hi guys sorry if this has been done before but i did a search but still unclear
the no see-um stuff you guys make baffles for quilts with is what you call no see-um but i can't seem to find this in the uk does this have another name? sorry if this is a really dumb question i have my ripstop for a quilt and eager to get started i originally planned to just sew top and bottom without baffles but after abit of reading everybody says its easier to do baffles and now i have my head round it want to get cracking, atb wayne