SuperiorGear or Dutch netless
    Tarp
    custom pentagon
    Insulation
    down hammock or UQ
    Suspension
    Dutch Mantis
    Images
    Count me as one that did not like the wide width. I did not care for all the extra Burrow that would collect at the sides, even though I might have "tucked" it earlier. Since my Incubator comes far enough up the sides, I really don't need any additional coverage there. Thought I might prefer it wide if I was going to use it on the ground, but I've long since figured out that ain't happenin'!!

I'm 5'10" and found the regular length to be just a tad over what I would have preferred, but I had a zero. My guess is that the zero is designed to be the same usable length at the end of the day, comparing 40 to 20 to 0, and that there must be additional length necessary to have the zero fit the same as the reg length? Maybe someone from HG will chime in on that one.
    "I wonder if anyone else has an ear so tuned and sharpened as I have, to detect the music, not of the spheres, but of earth, subtleties of major and minor chord that the wind strikes upon the tree branches. Have you ever heard the earth breathe... ?"
    - Kate Chopin

Hammock
    DH MultiCam Thunderbird 11'
    Tarp
    HG Camo CF w/Doors
    Insulation
    Mucho Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Cinch Buckles
    Quote Originally Posted by markr6 View Post
    Is there any specific reason the 0° Burrow is longer than the others? (standard 78" vs 74")
    I think it may be because a sewn footbox is recommended for the 0 degree Burrow and the sewn footbox reduces the overall length by approximately 4 inches. This is only a guess on my part though.

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123