When I first saw the Moskito Traveller Hammock I thought that it was too cheap to be any good. I complete hammock with a bug net for under $50, unbelievable. I was wrong; this hammock is comfortable and affordable. It is perfect for someone who is just starting out and someone who is a seasoned pro. There are however a few things that make this hammock only suitable to certain people.

The hammock weighs around 15oz and can hold up to 250lb. Good right, here is the downside, it is only 54” by 84” but it actually feels smaller. When I was in the hammock I felt that I was the maximum height for comfort and I am 5’10”. It is really comfortable and I did get a flat lay but it would not be comfortable for anyone larger than I am. Your face would be in the bug netting.

The hammock comes complete with a double zipper bug net that can be accessed from one side. The bug net is supported by a ridge line that is included and is adjustable. This holds the bug netting out of your face and does a pretty good job too. There are two mesh pockets in the bug netting that could fit small items but it will also pull the bug net down a little on you. If you do not want to use the netting you can simply turn the hammock over and sit on the opposite side.

The hammock uses a sting suspension that is similar to that fund on your typical Mexican style hammock. This can be a real pain in the butt. I found if you tie them in a simple overhand knot it prevents it from tangling. I used the micro rope by Byer of Maine and it is fantastic.

For the price this is a fantastic buy and it is quite comfortable too. Thanks for reading, or watching.

If you enjoyed this review please feel free to subscribe to my YouTube Channel or follow me on twitter for more reviews.